Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|2014 Western Ohio Sectional Championship|
|Venue:||The April Rhodes Civic Pavilion|
|Judges:|| Rod Remington,|
|Episode:||We Built This Glee Club|
2013 National Show Choir Championship
2015 Midwest Regional Championship
The 2014 Western Ohio Sectional Championship is a competition between Vocal Adrenaline, the New Directions and The Falconers. The judges of this competition are Rod Remington, Donna Landries and Butch Melman.
The New Directions performed Take Me to Church by Hozier, Chandelier by Sia and Come Sail Away by Styx, Vocal Adrenaline performed We Built This City by Starship and Mickey by Toni Basil, and The Falconers performed Broken Wings by Mr. Mister. The Falconers got Third Place, Vocal Adrenaline got Second and New Directions advance to Regionals in First Place.
|Choir/Judge||Rod Remington||Donna Landries||Butch Melman||Audience||Total|
- This is the second time that Rod Remington and Donna Landries are judges in a sectional competition, the first being during 2009 Western Ohio Sectional Championship in Sectionals.
- This is the first Sectional Championship that Vocal Adrenaline competes with New Directions.
- As of this competition, Vocal Adrenaline has competed against New Directions in Sectionals, Regionals and Nationals at least once.
- It's the first Sectional Championship in at least 8 years that is lost by Vocal Adrenaline
- It is the second time overall that New Directions has defeated Vocal Adrenaline in direct competition,
- It is also the second time Sue has lost a show choir competition to New Directions, the first time being the 2011 Midwest Regional Championship as the director of Aural Intensity.