Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born:||June 16, 1987|
Ali has been a New York City actress and singer for more than three quarters of her life. She is a graduate of New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, concentration in drama. Ali is paralyzed from the chest down due to a car accident, and has used a wheelchair since she was two-years-old. She strives to inspire other people with disabilities who want to pursue a career in performance to follow their dreams. She's a strong swimmer, and learns to surf with the group Life Rolls On.
Stroker is in a relationship with former Glee Project contender Dani Shay.
She originally auditioned for The Glee Project at the New York City open casting call.
The Glee Project
- True Colors (Audition Song)
- Here's To Us (Actability)
- Popular (Glee-ality)
Solos (In Duets)
- Last Friday Night (Abraham) (Adaptability)
Solos (In a group number)
- Born This Way (Individuality)
- We Got The Beat (Dance-ability)
- My Life Would Suck Without You (Vulnerability)
- I Wanna Sex You Up (Sexuality)
- You Oughta Know (Adaptability)
- Now That We Found Love (Fearlessness)
- I Hope I Get It (Theatricality)
- Survivor (Tenacity)
- More Than Words (Romanticality)
- Addicted To Love (Actability)
- You Can't Stop The Beat (Glee-ality)
- She has been in a wheelchair since she was age 2. She was paralyzed from the chest down due to a car crash.
- She holds the national record in wheelchair racing.
- She sings in Mezzo-Soprano.
- She is friends with Megan Hilty from Smash.
- She has a younger sister named Tory and an older brother named Jake.
- She is also in the short film I Was a Mermaid and Now I'm a Pop Star in 2011.
- She is also part of the post production of Cotton.
- Ali Stroker's YouTube channel