|Debut:||Born This Way|
|Head:|| Will Schuester|
|Institution:||William McKinley High School|
Booty Camp was started by Will in an attempt to help certain members of the New Directions improve their dancing skills. Mike assists Will in the choreography. The sessions officially started in I Am Unicorn, the third episode of Season Three, but before that episode, a Booty Camp session was held in Born This Way, the eighteenth episode of Season Two.
Will chose Finn, Puck, Kurt, and Mercedes to join the group, as he felt that they needed to improve their dancing. Blaine also chose to join, in order for him to catch up to New Directions. At the end of the episode, Quinn joined, as well as returning to New Directions.
In Asian F, Santana, Tina, and Brittany are also members of Booty Camp. When Mercedes struggles, Will has a go at her, and she imagines a Dreamgirls-like scene, where she and the other members of Booty Camp sing It's All Over. During the song, Mercedes and Santana argue, before other members join in. At the end of the song, Mercedes discovers that the auditorium is empty, and leaves New Directions.
As Blaine was nowhere to be seen in It's All Over, it's unknown whether he's still a member of Booty Camp. However, this might be because the scene is in Mercedes' imagination, and she doesn't know Blaine well enough for his presence to make a difference to the song, or Mercedes' decision to quit.
With Nationals looming, Booty Camp makes a return in Big Brother and is now co-run by Sue Sylvester. By this time, the entire Glee club is involved. Quinn invites Joe to Booty Camp, where he becomes a member of New Directions. Sue tries to help the kids get focused, in time to win the National Championships in Chicago.
In Season Four, Sectionals is soon to come and without Mr. Schue around, Finn picks Gangnam Style as the choice of the song, and since it's also Thanksgiving soon, Mercedes, Mike, Quinn, Santana and Puck return to Lima as promised and assists in mentoring the New Directions for Regionals. Mike does a Booty Camp class for the boys to pick out the best boy dancer to dance during one of the dance solos with Brittany. He plays Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG to give the boys the feel of K-Pop (Korean pop) music as for their upcoming Sectionals, they'll perform a Korean song. Jake could've easily got the dance solo but with a deal he made with Ryder earlier in the episode, he lets Ryder take the spotlight.
- It's All Over by Dreamgirls. Solos by Mercedes, Mike, Finn, Kurt, Will, Santana, and Puck. (Asian F)
- Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG. Danced to by the New Directions Boys with Mike. (Thanksgiving)
- When Booty Camp started, the only member whose reasons for joining weren't explained was Tina. However as of Big Brother, Rachel, Joe, Sugar, Sam, Artie, and Rory also joined without explanations, but it can be assumed that at that point the whole Glee Club joined so they can improve their dance skills.
- Booty Camp originally began in the episode Born This Way. In the episode, the whole club was in booty camp. During this Booty Camp session, Finn accidentally hits Rachel's nose causing her to want to have a nose job and also resulting to the Glee Club's assignment for the week: to accept yourself and love yourself for who you are.
- When Sue first decided to help run Booty Camp, she scolded the New Directions, calling them a "coven of tardy, narcissistic, bloated bags of cellulite who will stab each other in the back at the first glimpse of a solo in a competition hosted by a late night horror movie host."
- In Born This Way, Mr. Shue created Booty Camp, but in I Am Unicorn he re-introduced it as if it never existed.