|Born:||December 2, 1981|
|Occupation:||Singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, record producer, author, fashion designer, video director|
|Years Active:||1992 -|
She was married to Jason Alexander in January 2004. The marriage was annulled less than 55 hours later. Spears married Kevin Federline in September 2004 but they divorced in November 2006 (finalized in July 2007) due to "irreconcilable differences." The couple had two sons, Sean and Jayden, both born in September 2005 and 2006.
Spears reportedly checked in and out rehabilitation, and then shaved her head in a while the paparazzi took pictures in February 2007. Spears spent time at a treatment center in March 2007. She would have an another breakdown in January 2008 and had two psychiatric evaluation during that month.
Spears was announced to get a dedicated day and receive a key to the Las Vegas Strip on November Fifth, during what's going to be called "Britney Day."
Spears tried out for The New Mickey Mouse Club at age eight but didn't get picked; she tried again at age eleven and got in. She appeared on Star Search in 1992. Spears would sign with Jive Records and would release her first single, ..".Baby One More Time" off her ...Baby One More Time album (1999). She would release Oops! I Did It Again in 2000, and would shed her virginal image in the Britney album in 2001.
Spears starred in Cross Roads in 2002, another album, In the Zone would be release in 2003. She would release Greatest Hits: My Prerogative in 2004, star in Britney and Kevin: Chaotic with then-husband, Kevin in 2006, her single "Gimme More" would be release - despite her personal issues during that time - in 2007.
Blackout was released in 2007, she appeared on How I Met Your Mother after her breakdown issues and her album, Circus, was released in 2008.
She released Femme Fatale in 2011, joined The X Factor in 2012, and released her eighth album, Britney Jean, in 2013.
Spears's residency at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino titled Britney: Piece of Me will run from December 2013 till February 2015.
Spears's new lingerie line collection, Intimate Britney Spears, was released in September 2014.
Spears in an interview with Billboard stated that she is "slowly but surely" working on a ninth studio album.
She collaborated with Iggy Azalea and released "Pretty Girls" in May 2015.
She was featured in Britney/Brittany, which was a tribute to her and her songs. Five of her songs were performed. She appeared in Artie's, Brittany's, Santana's, and Rachel's dream sequences at the dentist's office. She first appeared in Me Against the Music, throwing Brittany against the wall and saying that it was a fantasy. Next, she was the teacher in Baby One More Time. Finally, she is seen in Stronger, saying that Tina was a fool for breaking up with Artie.
|1999||Hooves of Fire||Donner||TV short; US version, voice|
|2002||Robbie the Reindeer in Legend of the Lost Tribe||Donner||TV short; US version, voice|
|2003||Pauly Shore Is Dead||Britney Spears|
|2006||Will & Grace||Amber-Louise||("Buy, Buy Baby")|
|2008||How I Met Your Mother||Abby||("Ten Sessions" and "Everything Must Go")|
- Two Glee tribute episodes were dedicated to singing and performing her music. The first was Britney/Brittany in Season Two, in which Britney herself had a cameo in the episode. The second was Britney 2.0 in Season Four.
"Hey Artie! [to Tina] Girl, you are such a fool for breaking up with such a sweetheart!"
—Britney Spears, Britney/Brittany
Brittany: You're really hot.
Songs covered by Glee
|I'm a Slave 4 U||Brittany||Britney/Brittany|
|Me Against the Music||Brittany and Santana||Britney/Brittany|
|...Baby One More Time||Rachel||Britney/Brittany|
|Stronger||Artie with the McKinley Titans||Britney/Brittany|
|Toxic||Will Schuester and New Directions||Britney/Brittany|
|Hold It Against Me||Brittany with the Cheerios||Britney 2.0|
|Artie and Blaine||Britney 2.0|
|Womanizer||Marley, Tina and Unique||Britney 2.0|
|3||Joe, Sam and Tina||Britney 2.0|
|Crazy/||Marley and Jake||Britney 2.0|
|Oops!... I Did it Again||Rachel||Britney 2.0|
|Gimme More||Brittany with New Directions||Britney 2.0|
|Toxic (Season Five)||Quinn, Santana and Brittany||100|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Britney Spears People Bio
- ↑ Britney Spears TV Guide Bio
- ↑ Britney Spears Married in Vegas
- ↑ Britney's short marriage annulled
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Britney Spears & Kevin Federline Have a Boy
- ↑ Britney, Kevin Back to Being Single
- ↑ Update Britney Spears Files for Divorce
- ↑ Britney's Baby Name: Jayden James Federline
- ↑ BS People Bio Page 3
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 BS People Bio Page 4
- ↑ Britney Spears Breaks Up With Fiancé Jason Trawick
- ↑ Britney Spears: People's Choice Awards 2014 with David Lucado!
- ↑ Britney Spears and Boyfriend David Lucado Break Up, Singer Tweets About "the Single Life"
- ↑ Britney Spears Calls New Beau Charlie Ebersol 'Special'
- ↑ Britney Spears Gets her own holiday on Nov 5th!
- ↑ Britney Spears extends Las Vegas residency through February 2015 at Planet Hollywood
- ↑ Britney Spears Sizzles in Sexy Bra and Panties From Her New Lingerie Line—See the Pic
- ↑ Britney Spears: I'm 'Slowly But Surely' Working On a New Album (Exclusive) March 2015