|Born:||November 20, 1979|
|Title:|| Choreographer |
|Years Active:||1999 - present|
Brooke Lipton, born on November 20, 1979, works as Zach Woodlee's associate choreographer on the hit FOX television series Glee. She also serves as the his Assistant Choreographer on The Glee Project.
She was born fourth of six children and grew up in Phoenix, Arizona.
Moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in dancing from Scottsdale, Arizona. She attended the same dance school as Heather Morris (Brittany). She has worked on television, concerts and movies for Choreography, most notably Brittany Spears' concert-movies Brittany Spears: Live in Las Vegas and Brittany Spears: Live from Miami.
She has worked on television, concerts and movies for Choreography, most notably Brittany Spears' concert-movies Brittany Spears: Live in Las Vegas and Brittany Spears: Live from Miami.
She made a cameo appearance as a Jane Addams Academy girl first in the episode Hairography and then, in Sectionals. She has been the associate Choreographer on Glee since Showmance. She is also the choreographer within The Glee Project, along side Zach Woodlee. She has had three appearances on Glee: First in Hairography, then Sectionals and finally in Thanksgiving. (She appeared in the numbers Bootylicious and Let's Have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey Time).
- Nikki (2000 - 2001)
- Brittany Spears: Live in Las Vegas (2001)
- The Drew Carrey Show (2002)
- From Justin to Kelly (2003)
- Brittany Spears: Live from Miami (2004)
- So You Think You Can Dance (2006)
- Glee (2009–2015)
- The Glee Project (2011–2012)
- Brooke had to step-in during Rehab. Since one of the dancers threw her neck out in Pilot.
- She has the same birthday as Ashley Fink.
- Her daughter and her mom share they same birthday, November 19.
- ↑ Happy birthday @brookelipton LOVE YOU!!! Amber Riley's tweet. November 20, 2013.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Red Hot
- ↑ Happy Birthday Pierce!!! 9 on the 9th.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Happy Birthday to the two best ladies I know!!! Lady Lennox and my mom.
- ↑ Behind the Pilot: A Visual Commentary 3:03 - 3:07 mintues in.