|Born:||February 17, 1989|
|Occupation:||Singer, Musician, Actor|
ProfileChord Overstreet is a twenty-four year old actor and musician from Nashville, Tennessee.
Before appearing on Glee, Chord also appeared on the Nickelodeon show iCarly, in the episode "iSpeed Date", where he played the part of a male model trying to win Carly's love. He also starred in Private as Josh Hollis. He will be in a new movie with Kellan Lutz coming out in 2011 called A Warrior's Heart.
Overstreet plays Sam Evans on Glee. His first appearance was in Season Two, premiere episode, Audition all the way to the Season Two finale, New York, until he came back in Season Three, in the episode, Hold On To Sixteen. He now appears as a regular character on Glee, in its fourth season.
He plays several instruments such as the guitar, drums, bass, piano and mandolin.
Chord has stated that his unusual name is because "my father is in the music business as a songwriter. I was the third one in my family born, and there are three notes in a chord, so that's how they came up with my name."
He has five siblings: Nash (who is the lead guitar from the band Hot Chelle Rae) and Summer who are older than him, Harmony, Skye and Charity.
- He has 3 dogs named Harley, Apollo and Banjo.
- He likes to read and play video games.
- He's mastered playing harmonica using his nose.
- He is of mixed German/English/Irish and Native American descent.
- He does James Earl Jones, George Bush, Michael Jackson and Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) impressions.
- He grew up in a farm and fed goats and his background keeps him humble.
- He took care of baby goats when he was 13–14 years old, and helped deliver 5 goat babies on his own.
- He is a big fan of Elton John.
- He loves to watch sports on Sunday.
- He wants to eat sweet food all the time.
- Broke up with actress Emma Roberts. Roberts also dated British actor Alex Pettyfer who dated Chord's Glee co-star Dianna Agron.
- He likes to mow grass, and does so just for fun.
- He loves Adele.
- When you plug into his splitter you'll find endless Disney songs including those from Tarzan, The Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins.
- He was rated 99th on BuddyTV's 100 Sexiest Men of 2010 list.
- His fathers name is Paul Overstreet.
- He is named Chord because he was the third born, and there are three notes in a chord.
- Some of his siblings also have musical names; such as his sister Harmony.
- He has two nephews.
- Makes a cameo in Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae.
- He's the DJ in Tonight Tonight By Hot Chelle Rae.
- His brother Nash is the lead guitarist of the band Hot Chelle Rae.
- On October 18, 2011, Chord Overstreet was trending on Twitter as it was announced that he would return to Glee.
- After he initially left Glee, he appeared on a show on ABC called "The Middle" as teacher named Mr. Wilkerson.
- He has a passion for river dancing.
- He has one brother and four sisters.
- Was taught how to do body roles by Dianna Agron.
- Was voted 69th Sexiest Man on Glamour Magazine 2011.
- Number 24 on BuddyTV's Sexiest Men of 2012.
- Was voted one of the sexiest men alive in People magazine's sexiest men alive 2010 issue.
- Worked with Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene in A Warriors Heart.
- Is a baritone.
- Returned to Season 4 of Glee as a regular.
- It took him 2 years to become a series regular.
- Has a bromance with Mark Salling.
- His closest guy friends on glee are Mark, Harry and Darren.
- Was considered the funniest cast member by most of the cast.
- Was considered the kookiest person among the cast by Heather Morris.
- Vanessa Lengies thinks he's flirty.
- Was on iCarly along with one of his best friends Kevin Fonteyne.
- Chord is good friends with Ashley Benson.
- Chord is also good friends with Taylor Lautner.
- Demi Lovato said she has never watched glee but said she will start just for Chord.
- Demi and Chord have been friends even before Chord got famous.
- Chord was on the cover of Runway Magazine.
- He knows Demi Moore.
- Two of Chord's icons are Brad Pitt and Christian Bale.
- He thinks Kevin's the Best Laugh.
- He thinks Cory and Harry have the Best Body.
- He thinks Kevin is the most fashionable.
- Was voted by the Glee Cast as the Class Clown.
- Thinks Heather and Vanessa are the kookiest.
- He said that in real life he is the typical guy that in Glee Club everyone probably hates.
- "You're weirdly Facebook-sensitive. Our relationship shouldn't be on Facebook for you to consider it real."
- "You keep on asking what we think. Sometimes, we're trying to spare your feelings. So please don't force us to talk when we don't want to."
- "You take the "play it cool" thing too far on first dates. It makes it seems like you're not into us-so we won't call."
- "You blame us for looking at your cleavage. Isn't that kind of the point?"
- "You wait forever to text back. We're not going to analyze how soon you respond. We take things at face value."
- "You dump a guy then insist on staying friends. It's okay to admit there's too much baggage and move on."
- "You claim nothing's wrong. Just say what's up so I can try to make things right."
- "You dated d-bags. There are too many nice guys to put up with the jerks."
- "You're always late. If you know you can take an hour to get ready, why wait so long to start putting on make up?"
- "You refuse to accept compliments. Take note: Confidence is sexy. Just say Thank you."
|2010||No Ordinary Family||Lucas Fisher|
|2011||The Middle||Mr. Wilkerson|
|2011||A Warrior's Heart||Dupree|
|2011||Tonight Tonight-Hot Chelle Rae||
- Chord Overstreet Twitter
- Chord Overstreet Network
- Chord Overstreet.info
- Keep Chord Overstreet as Regular on Glee
- Chord Overstreet Instagram