|Dalton Academy Warblers|
The Dalton Academy Warblers are a glee club residing at Dalton Academy, an all-boys private school located in Westerville, Ohio.
Blaine and the Warblers are rehearsing Bills, Bills, Bills for Regionals.
Blaine enlist the Warblers help to serenade a cute guy who works at the Gap. They perform When I Get You Alone at the store, but it ends up getting him fired. The Warblers are last seen performing Silly Love Songs at Breadstix.
The Warblers are rehearsing Misery. Later, after the mascot Pavorotti suddenly dies, the Warblers sing back-up for Kurt in Blackbird. At a Warbler meeting, Blaine proposes a duet between him and Kurt, which they all support. The Warblers compete at Regionals, but lose to New Directions.
It is revealed by Sebastian that the Warblers have won their Sectionals. They are later seen in the audience, watching the New Directions perform at their Sectionals.
The New Directions learn that Sebastian has stolen their setlist idea for Regionals, and confront him and the Warblers in a parking garage where they sing Bad, which ends in Blaine getting injured. The Warblers are confronted several more times throughout the episode, which ends in mutual amends during a performance of Black or White.
Sue reveals that the Warblers have been named the winners at Sectionals.
Sam and Blaine begin investigating the Warblers, suggesting that they cheated at Sectionals. They present evidence to Finn Hudson, believing that the Warblers have been using human growth hormones. They later get former Warbler Trent to confirm their suspicions.
It's revealed on the news that the Warblers have been disqualified for illegal steroid use, allowing New Directions to move on to Regionals.
Blaine has become the new coach of the Warblers after his break-up with Kurt and left New York. He brings Rachel to Dalton to sing Sing in hopes of cheering her up.
Jane Hayward approaches Blaine and convinces him to let her audition to join the Warblers, much to the other members' dismay. The glee club then allows her to show her talent before making the decision. Jane blows the crowd away with Tightrope, but despite her breathtaking performance, the council voted against her, causing her to transfer to McKinley and join New Directions.
Dalton Academy burns to the ground, and Blaine is extended an invitation from Kurt, Rachel, and Will to have the Warblers join the New Directions. They accept, but soon butt heads with Jane, Kitty, and Madison when they refuse to let go of their Warbler blazers. A compromise is reached by Blaine by creating Red Warbler Blazers as a symbol of both schools. The Warblers finally dissolve into New Directions as a unified club as they perform Rise in their new uniforms.
|Teenage Dream||Never Been Kissed||Blaine|
|Hey, Soul Sister||Special Education|
|Bills, Bills, Bills||The Sue Sylvester Shuffle|
|When I Get You Alone||Silly Love Songs|
|Silly Love Songs|
|Animal||Sexy||Blaine and Kurt|
|Candles||Blaine and Kurt|
|Raise Your Glass||Blaine|
|Somewhere Only We Know||Born This Way|
|Uptown Girl||The First Time||Nick, Sebastian, and Thad|
|Bad||Michael||Artie, Blaine, Santana, and Sebastian|
|I Want You Back||Sebastian|
|Stand||On My Way|
|Glad You Came|
|My Dark Side||Dynamic Duets||Blaine|
|Live While We're Young||Sebastian|
- Sectionals, 2010
- Regionals, 2011
- Regionals, 2012
- Sectionals, 2012
- Jon Hall, one of the background Warblers, recorded more songs as a side project, including one with Dominic Barnes, who plays Trent.
- The Warblers are the only glee club other than New Directions to have an album exclusively dedicated to them.
- Members of the Warblers are almost never seen out of their uniform, even when not at school. The only exceptions are Blaine, Kurt, and Sebastian.
- The Warblers are known for being an a cappella group, but have been aided with instruments in Blackbird, Somewhere Only We Know and Tightrope.
- During Season Two, it was seen that, since the Warblers didn't have a director, a council was in charge of accepting new members and choosing songs for competitions. But, in the next three seasons, this council was no longer active and a captain had those responsibilities (Sebastian in the third and fifth seasons, and Hunter in the fourth season). However, the council was reinstated between Season Five and Season Six, as it is seen in Homecoming.
- Jane Hayward is the only female to ever perform with the Warblers.
- Named/Credited Warblers:
- Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson
- Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel
- Grant Gustin as Sebastian Smythe
- Nolan Gerard Funk as Hunter Clarington
- Telly Leung as Wes
- Titus Makin Jr. as David
- Curt Mega as Nick
- Riker Lynch as Jeff
- Eddy Martin as Thad
- Dominic Barnes as Trent
- Jonathan Hall as John
- Joey Haro as Warbler #1
- Steven Skyler as Warbler #2
- Cooper Rowe as Warbler #3
- Myko Olivier as Skylar
- Mason Trueblood as super gay Warbler
- Austin Brue as other really gay Warbler
- Alex Mentzel as Warbler #1
- JP Dubée as Warbler #2
- Jordan Ward as Warbler #3
- Parker Harris as Warbler #4
- Max Wilcox as Warbler #5
- Nick Fink as Warbler #6
- Rilan Roppolo as Warbler #7
- Uncredited Warblers
- James David
- Brock Baker
- Matt Hall
- Nelson Beato
- Aaron Clemens Page
- Cord Jackman
- Luke Edgemon
- Chris Mann
- Jordan Chrzan
- Scot London
- JC Jones
- Colin Benward
- Jaymz Tuaileva
- KC Monnie
- Nick Baga