Are trolls taking over the chat? Someone bullying you on the chat? Contact one of our active chat mods below and they will fix the mess before you know it! They moderate the chat and have the ability to kickban people from it so they can no longer enter.
- Duffy Danger
- Layla Gleek
- Samchel fan
Duties of a Chat Mod
- Chat mods are expected to be in chat nearly every day for an extended period of time. This means that you should not just come in for ten minutes, but at least an hour or two. If you aren't in chat for long you should have a good excuse, like if you are busy with school.
- You are expected to behave in chat and not contribute to the chaos if there is any, but you should try to calm it down.
- If ban a troll and they keep making new accounts to come back, please notify an admin so they can block them and their IP address.
- When banning someone, make sure you give out a warning first, so they don't complain that you never asked them to stop.
How do I become a Chat Mod?
- You should be in chat almost every day for a long time; people should know who you are. You should be active in chat for at least a couple months.
- If you are on the spam team, you have a good chance to become a chat mod.
- You should not have had many problems in the immediate past, multiple bans is not a good thing to have and you may not be accepted.
- You may apply in the comments, and you may also nominate other people to be chat mods. Although, they should be very active in chat and have few prior problems.