The Glee Wiki Spam Team was created to help clean up spam and vandalism on the Wiki when Admins aren't around. Members of the team have been given rollback rights and proudly display their badge! All new admins will be chosen from the Glee Wiki Spam Team. Hit them up if you need help cleaning up a page!
Don't forget to check the Chat Mods page as well.
- Layla Gleek
- Samchel fan
Glee Wiki Spam Team Badge
This badge is to be added by admins. Misuse leads to punishments. Spam team members will also have black comment colours with white text to show they are a part of the spam team.
Duties of a spam team member
- Spam team members should be active on the wiki nearly every day and it is recommended you watch the recent wiki activity page for vandalism. It is recommended that you come to chat as well.
- Every month you should have at least 50 total edits and 30 article edits. Anyone not meeting these requirements will be put on probation, if you fail to meet them two months in a row, you will be removed from the team. New members will be on probation their first month automatically. If you don't meet these requirements you should have a good reason such as school work.
- You have rollback powers, use them. If you see an edit that is incorrect or doesn't make sense, revert it.
- If you are having trouble finding things to edit, there is usually an admin in chat that will have a job for you to do.
- Members that are doing exceedingly well with their duties will be promoted to admin (chat mod instead if they aren't one yet), if you are constantly just barely meeting the minimum requirements every month, don't expect to be promoted.
How do I become a spam team member?
- You may apply for spam team if you meet the following requirements: 500 total edits, 150 article edits, 50 edits in the past month, and 30 article edits in the past month. meeting these requirements does not guarantee your acceptance though.
- Anyone that applies and meets these requirements will most likely be accepted if they did not have any issues in the past. Also, they must be quality edits, not meaningless edits made just to satisfy the criteria.
- Please do not pester admins about becoming a spam team member, we can see your nomination on the page; the more you annoy us, the longer it will take for you to be on the team.
- You may nominate someone, but first make sure they meet these requirements and that they wish to be a spam team member.