|Jenna Noelle Ushkowitz|
|Born:||April 28, 1986|
|Occupation:||Actress, singer, writer|
Jenna Noelle Ushkowitz (born April 28, 1986), is an American stage and television actress and singer, who is known for her roles in Broadway musicals and the 2009 hit TV series Glee as Tina Cohen-Chang.
Jenna was born in Seoul, South Korea. Three months later she was adopted and raised in East Meadow, New York. Jenna was raised Catholic and attended Holy Trinity Diocesan High School, a Catholic school. She graduated in 2004. Jenna is currently dating The Vampire Diaries star Michael Trevino.
Before joining the cast of Glee, she was an understudy for the roles of Anna, Martha, Thea and Ilse in the Broadway musical Spring Awakening. She has appeared in the films "Educated" and "Babyface". She also appeared on The Tyra Banks Show, The 7PM Project, Australian Idol, The Bonnie Hunt Show, The 2009 Teen Choice Awards, The People's Choice Awards, and Entertainment Tonight. She supports the No H8 campaign and shot a photoshoot for the campaign along with Kevin McHale. She first auditioned for Glee in New York, and won the role of Tina Cohen-Chang. On July 2, 2012, it was announced that Jenna would write a memoir entitled Choosing Glee. Source
- Her audition song for Glee was Waiting For Life To Begin by Once on this Island.
- She is five feet, one inches tall.
- She likes to make bubblegum pop.
- She has known her co-star Lea Michele (Rachel Berry) since she was 8 years old.
- She thinks she was a dolphin in a past life.
- Drinks a lot of coffee.
- She is scared of spiders.
- Got matching tattoos with Lea Michele and Kevin McHale that say "Imagine", as a reference to the Beatles' song.
- She wanted to be a Dolphin trainer in her childhood.
- She loves the Vampire Diaries (TV Show), and she's also dating Michael Trevino (Tyler) from that same show and she also is good friends with most the cast, especially Nina Dobrev.
- She loves to eat sushi, and says she'll be a happy, happy woman if she could eat it every day.
- Her favorite color is green.
- All her Glee co-stars call her panda.
- She hates feet.
- If she needs to write with a pen that has a cap, she needs to put the cap on the back or else she can't write.
- She can imitate a crying baby.
- She organizes her clothes by color.
- She is a pet lover and has a Puggle named Riley.
- Shares the same birthday with Glee co-star and on-screen ex-boyfriend Harry Shum Jr.
- When she was in London, she was in an Apple store and a girl working there for her first day bent down on her knees and bowed down to Kevin and Jenna. Kevin McHale thought the girl would have got fired for that.
- Her Twitter username is JennaUshkowitz, originally IJennaUsh, after IHarryShum.
- Was on Broadway with Lea Michele, as an understudy.
- Is Korean.
- Was adopted.
- Has appeared on Pizza Hut advertisements.
- Likes Zebra snuggies.
- Began her professional career at age 3 when she started modeling for print ads.
- Made her Broadway debut as the Royal Child in The King and I on Broadway at the age of 9 in 1996.
- Her dream broadway role is Kim in Miss Saigon.
- Has mixed feelings about Tike. In one interview she claimed Tina just liked Mike's abs, in another she said they were "cute".
- Graduated from Marymount Manhattan College in 2007 with a BA in Acting and a minor in Musical Theatre.
- Is the only cast member to actually be in a glee club during high school.
- Is good friends with Kevin McHale and with Harry Shum.
- When she was in high school, she compares herself to Rachel Berry.
- Ships Brittana, Finchel, and Klaine.
- She also prefers Tartie over Tike.
- She's adopted and has stated her parents have Polish heritage hence her last name 'Ushkowitz'.
- Is a Catholic Christian.
- She has six tattoos; one on her left shoulder, right wrist, left elbow, left arm, right foot and under her ribcage.
- Was the guest mentor on The Glee Project, Episode 8 'Belivability'.
- Was roommates with Kevin McHale.
- Has been romantically linked to Kevin McHale after the two were seen on a beach vacation together with Kevin lifting her up in the waves, but the two have denied it and declared that they are just friends.
- When she was 17, she pretended to be a foreign student.
- When she was 17, she failed her driving test twice.
- She felt in love with her gay friend like her character to Blaine.
- She got a role in Lady Gaga's Marry The Night music video, released in 2011.