|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Occupation(s):||Home Economics Teacher (Former), Geography Teacher (Former), Math Teacher (Former) & History Teacher (Former)|
|Family & Friends|
|Employer:||Principal Figgins (Former)|
|Clique:||William McKinley High School Staff|
|First appearance:||Prom Queen|
Mrs. Hagberg is portrayed by Mary Gillis.
Mrs Hagberg was introduced in Prom Queen in which she was seen teaching Brittany, Mercedes, Kurt and Tina Home Economics before Artie, Sam, Finn and Puck interrupted her class to sing Isn't She Lovely to Brittany.
She returns in this episode, where it's revealed that she is also a Geography teacher. She is astounded that Brittany thinks that the capital of Ohio is O and that the president of the United States is Will.I.Am
In The Spanish Teacher, it's revealed that she also is the History teacher, and was forced into retirement due to memory problems. She is shown teaching the history of World War II, wrongly stating that Germany won and apparently took over the whole world.
In Nationals, Mrs. Hagberg accepts an award for 40 years of service, on the stage at the auditorium, as she retires. She says she plans to kick her addiction to painkillers. She plugs her upcoming appearances on Intervention and Hoarders. After she leaves the stage, Figgins lets "Finchel" announce the Teacher of The Year award which happens to be Mr. Schuester. This was her final appearance on the show.
- In The Spanish Teacher, it is revealed that she had been teaching for 40 years.
- She believes that the Germans won World War Two.
- She was seen teaching a different subject every time she appeared on the show.
- She is addicted to painkillers. (Nationals)
- She appears in the music video for Moves Like Jagger/Milkshake in the "Sexuality" episode of the second season of The Glee Project.