|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
|Occupation(s):||Pizza chain owner, Running for the House of Representatives|
|Family & Friends|
Reggie Salazar was a candidate for the House of Representatives, running against Burt and Sue. He also runs a chain of pizza parlours. His ad campaign that outs Santana as a lesbian is shown in Mash Off, and aired on television during the events of I Kissed a Girl, the sixth and seventh episode of Season Three respectively.
- He has a niece that attends McKinley. Through her, he learned of Santana's sexual orientation.
- His nickname, "The Sauce", is likely a reference to his profession as a pizza parlour owner.
- He lost the congressional campaign to Burt, as stated in I Kissed a Girl.
- Sent a copy of his latest campaign ad to Burt prior to airing it.
- We can assume Reggie is homophobic, as suggested by his campaign ad, which questions how Sue can have "family values" if she supports a lesbian student.