|Title:||Comic book writer, playwright and television writer.|
|Years Active:||2001 - Present|
Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa is a staff writer and co-producer on the television show Glee. He joined the writing staff in 2011 for Season Three along with five other writers. In 2012 for Season Four, he was promoted to producer. He is known for writing for the HBO series Big Love and for writing for Marvel Comics.
Prior to the third season of Glee, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa was one of six new writers hired to join the show's writing team, which at the time consisted solely of Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan and Brad Falchuk. The other five writers hired for the team were Marti Noxon, Allison Adler, Michael Hitchcock, Matthew Hodgson, and Ross Maxwell.
- He was born in Washington D.C.
- He has written 11 published plays.
- He was a co-producer, story editor and writer for Big Love.
- He wrote a special crossover arc for Archie Comics entitled Archie Meets Glee.
- He wrote the screen adaptation of the remake of Stephen King's Carrie, released in October 2013.