• Lea Michele got into a car accident as she rushed to the auditions, and sang for them with glass in her hair.
•All cast members do their own singing and dancing.
• Amber Riley calls Chris Colfer C-squared
•70 songs were used in the first thirteen episodes.
•Much of the main cast of Glee performed for President Barack Obama, his family, and the approximately 30,000 children and parents in attendance at the 2010 White House Easter Egg Roll on April 5, 2010. Among the songs the Glee group sang were "Don't Stop Believin'," "Over the Rainbow," and "Sweet Caroline," which songwriter Neil Diamond has said was originally written as a tribute to Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of President John F. Kennedy; Malia Obama and Sasha Obama, the daughters of President Obama, were in the front row to hear the concert.
• Original Audition Songs: Matthew Morrison sang and played 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' on the ukulele. Lea Michele sang 'On My Own' from 'Les Miserables.' Chris Colfer sang 'Mr. Cellophane' from 'Chicago.' Jenna Ushkowitz sang 'Waiting for Life to Begin' from 'Once on this Island.' Kevin McHale sang The Beatles. Amber Riley originally sang a pop song for her audition, but the producers asked her to sing 'And I Am Telling You' from 'Dreamgirls.' Jayma Mays sang 'Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me' from _The Rocky Horror Picture Show_ .Dianna Agron sang 'Fly Me to The Moon'SalarGleek (talk) 09:29, January 14, 2013 (UTC) Although many people believe Cory Monteith sang 'Can't Fight This Feeling' for his audition, but he really sang 'Honesty' by Billy Joel, which he revealed on the Canadian radio show Q. By the end of the first season, Morrison, Michele, Colfer, and Riley had performed their songs on the actual show. Mays sang hers in the second season.
- Actor Kevin McHale has lots of nicknames: Kevy, KevKev, Kev and Special K
- The pilot show averaged 9.619 million viewers
Lea was the first one cast on glee
Glee is really filmed in Los Angeles, CA (PARAMOUNT STUDIO), even thought the setting for Glee is Lima, OH.
• The character of Kurt was written for Chris Colfer after he originally auditioned for the role of Artie. The writers told him that he looked like one of the Von Trapp kids, and Chris told them he actually just starred in The Sound of Music, playing Kurt Von Trapp. This obviously stuck in the writers' mind, as they called his character Kurt Hummel (the surname after the cherubic figurines).
• Several times during filming they had to stop rolling to tell Kevin McHale to stop tapping his feet to the beat of the music.
• The only time Sue calls Emma by her correct name is the Pilot. All other times, she has "mistakenly" called her names like Irma, Alma, Ellen, Arlene, You, or the Redhead.
•Ryan Murphy wrote the part of Rachel Berry with Lea Michele in mind.
• New Directions was originally supposed to win regionals at the end of the first season, as Series Creator Ryan Murphy didn't think the show was going to be picked up for a second season. When he became aware a second season was going to be made he changed the outcome of the season one finale, to make their drive to win in the second season more passionate.
- BlindingSpectrum633 (talk) 04:47, August 26, 2012 (UTC)Cory Monteith and Lea Micheel are an actual couple.
- BlindingSpectrum633 (talk) 04:47, August 26, 2012 (UTC)Cory Monteith and Lea Michele both won a "Do Something Award" on the same night. Coincidentally, fellow Glee star Harry Shum Jr. was there to present one of the awards at that night.
- Dean Geyer (Brody) receives negative feedback each day from Finchel fans ever since The New Rachel aired.
Did you know that Cory Monteith himself never finished high school?
- It took Becca Tobin who plays Kitty Wilde 2 hours to record 4 lines of Gangnam Style in studio.