• Lea Michele got into a car accident as she rushed to the auditions, and sang for them with glass in her hair. •All cast members do their own singing and dancing.
• Amber Riley calls Chris Colfer C-squared
•70 songs were used in the first thirteen episodes.
- Originally, Kurt was meant to be indian, but his was changed after Chris Colfer auditioned for Artie, but the screeplayers thought he would be ideal for Kurt
•Much of the main cast of Glee performed for President Barack Obama, his family, and the approximately 30,000 children and parents in attendance at the 2010 White House Easter Egg Roll on April 5, 2010. Among the songs the Glee group sang were "Don't Stop Believin'," "Over the Rainbow," and "Sweet Caroline," which songwriter Neil Diamond has said was originally written as a tribute to Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of President John F. Kennedy; Malia Obama and Sasha Obama, the daughters of President Obama, were in the front row to hear the concert.
• Original Audition Songs: Matthew Morrison sang and played 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' on the ukulele. Lea Michele sang 'On My Own' from 'Les Miserables.' Chris Colfer sang 'Mr. Cellophane' from 'Chicago.' Jenna Ushkowitz sang 'Waiting for Life to Begin' from 'Once on this Island.' Kevin McHale sang The Beatles. Amber Riley originally sang a pop song for her audition, but the producers asked her to sing 'And I Am Telling You' from 'Dreamgirls.' Jayma Mays sang 'Touch-a Touch-a Touch Me' from _The Rocky Horror Picture Show_ .Dianna Agron sang 'Fly Me to The Moon'SalarGleek (talk) 09:29, January 14, 2013 (UTC) Although many people believe Cory Monteith sang 'Can't Fight This Feeling' for his audition, but he really sang 'Honesty' by Billy Joel, which he revealed on the Canadian radio show Q. By the end of the first season, Morrison, Michele, Colfer, and Riley had performed their songs on the actual show. Mays sang hers in the second season.
- Actor Kevin McHale has lots of nicknames: Kevy, KevKev, Kev and Special K
- The pilot show averaged 9.619 million viewers
Lea was the first one cast on glee
Glee is really filmed in Los Angeles, CA (PARAMOUNT STUDIO), even thought the setting for Glee is Lima, OH.
• The character of Kurt was written for Chris Colfer after he originally auditioned for the role of Artie. The writers told him that he looked like one of the Von Trapp kids, and Chris told them he actually just starred in The Sound of Music, playing Kurt Von Trapp. This obviously stuck in the writers' mind, as they called his character Kurt Hummel (the surname after the cherubic figurines). According to Robert Ulrich, Chris Colfer was also the inspiration to The Glee Project .
• Several times during filming they had to stop rolling to tell Kevin McHale to stop tapping his feet to the beat of the music.
• The only time Sue calls Emma by her correct name is the Pilot. All other times, she has "mistakenly" called her names like Irma, Alma, Ellen, Arlene, You, or the Redhead.
•Ryan Murphy wrote the part of Rachel Berry with Lea Michele in mind.
• New Directions was originally supposed to win regionals at the end of the first season, as Series Creator Ryan Murphy didn't think the show was going to be picked up for a second season. When he became aware a second season was going to be made he changed the outcome of the season one finale, to make their drive to win in the second season more passionate.
- BlindingSpectrum633 (talk) 04:47, August 26, 2012 (UTC)Cory Monteith and Lea Micheel are an actual couple.
- BlindingSpectrum633 (talk) 04:47, August 26, 2012 (UTC)Cory Monteith and Lea Michele both won a "Do Something Award" on the same night. Coincidentally, fellow Glee star Harry Shum Jr. was there to present one of the awards at that night.
- Dean Geyer (Brody) receives negative feedback each day from Finchel fans ever since The New Rachel aired.
Did you know that Cory Monteith himself never finished high school?
- It took Becca Tobin who plays Kitty Wilde 2 hours to record 4 lines of Gangnam Style in studio.
- Cory Monteith was found Dead in Vancouver in a Hotel room July 13, 2013. The autopsy is said to be Mixure of Heroin and Achohol.
GleeDegrassi =D 17:24, June 14, 2013 (UTC)Glee has the more fanfictions written about it than any other TV show and has the 5th most fanifictions overall on the fanfiction wedsite. Glee has roughly 95,000 fanfics.GleeDegrassi =D 17:24, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Lauren Zizes appeared in season 4 in the "Too Young To Be Bitter" club, still at McKinley. If you take a look back at season 2, Lauren ran for Junior Prom Queen, meaning she never graduated McKinley. Thegleeloser (talk) 16:45, August 8, 2013 (UTC)
Kevin McHale, who plays Wheelchair sitting Artie Abrams is the only actor out of all main characters through out the first 4 seasons that has been in all 91 episodes of Glee that have aired so far- Main Characters that have not appeared in every episode since the beginning of the show are- Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Matthew Morrison, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Heather Morris, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jayma Mays, Jenna Ushkowitz, Jane Lynch, Mark Salling, Amber Riley, Mike O'malley and Harry Shum, Jr. Making Kevin McHale the only actor out of all to appear in every 91 episodes.Gleeksforlife6 (talk) 11:53, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
When Emma first shows Will the video of his 1993 nationals show he nor is anyone else in that glee club no one was in the 1970's style clothing but in Saturday night glee-ver will and the rest of the glee club is in the 1970's style clothing.
The Cheerios Uniforms are different in the start of Season Two then how there were in Season One of glee due to because of how first designs were changed
Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester) sings an average of 2.6 songs per season, as of season 6 episode 13 (the season finale) including solos, duets, group songs, and unrealeased songs. "Happiness is a choice....." -Shay Carl Butler User talk:Eddyboy2002 20:07, March 13, 2015 (UTC)
The first solos for each season: Season 1 - Rachel Berry with On My Own, Season 2 - Sunshine Corazon with Listen, Season 3 - Kurt Hummel with I'm The Greatest Star (Altough this was in the second episode of this season.), Season 4 - Jake Puckerman with Never Say Never, and Season 5 and 6 with Rachel Berry singing Yesterday and Uninvited, respectively.
There are 20 episode titles with the word "The" in it, 21 if you include the word "The" in the episode "Theatricality".