It seems this article is a stub and needs more information.
|Institution:||North Central High School Indianapolis|
1st Place - 2012
2nd Place - 2013
The Hoosierdaddies is a show choir at North Central High School in Indianapolis and it is led by Frida Romero, who made her first brief appearance in Lights Out. They competed against New Directions at the 2013 Midwest Regional Championship in All or Nothing.
In Shooting Star, The Hoosierdaddies was briefly mentioned by Will when he received the competition list for Regionals along with the Nuntouchables. Tina made a snide remark that the name of their show choir competitor is very clever, as it is a pun on "Who's your daddy?"
The New Directions are informed that the competition will occur in their auditorium rather than Indianapolis. The Hoosierdaddies competed against New Directions and the The Waffletoots at the 2013 Regional Championship with Frida Romero leading the show choir. Eventually, they landed second place with the New Directions taking the top spot. Both of their numbers, Clarity and Wings, are high energy and include a lot of dancing, which impresses the judges.
|Clarity||All or Nothing||Frida|
- If it weren't for the harsh weather conditions in Indianapolis, the Regionals competition would've been held in their area, or even at their school.
- Behind the Scenes: Performers for the Hoosierdaddies include American Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez , Matt Alyward, Brandon Binkly, Jared Murillo, Johnny Rice, Alex Blitstein, Evan Strand, et. al.
- There was supposed to be a scene where several members of the Hoosierdaddies spoke including Frida, but it was cut from the episode at last minute for unknown reasons.
- On the description of the performance of Clarity uploaded to GleeOnFox, it calls the group "Who's Your Daddies" rather than "The Hoosierdaddies." Source
- Second Glee Club from Indiana that has some relevance in the show, the first being Aural Intensity and the third, Throat Explosion .