"Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything."
Welcome to the page of The Wounded Bad Boy and the Innocent Good Girl otherwise known as the relationship between Marley Rose and Jake Puckerman aka Jarley. This team was created in order to be a meeting-point for all Jarley-Shippers on Glee Wiki. If you loved them ever since they locked eyes in The New Rachel or if they grew on you overtime, feel free to leave your signature or you can ask someone else to do it. Please pay attention to the following rules, we know not everyone is supportive of this couple but we don't need any vile comments or vandalism on this page. For a detailed overview of their relationship, please refer to the Jake-Marley Relationship page.
“You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” -Jodi Picoult
“He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” - Bob Marley
- This team obeys the rules!
- The normal rules also apply to this team page.
- RiseAgainsT, Aumont and QuinnGlee are in charge of this team.
- Everyone who wishes to comment or edit on this page should abide to their instructions.
- If you don't ship Jarley, please go on a different page; please do not bash or vandalize this page.
- You can't sign more than once.
- You must have an account in order to sign.
- Don't post inappropriate content (images, videos, fanfics, etc).
- Respect other people's views.
- Don't delete what isn't yours.
- To avoid chaos, please don't undertake bigger changes without discussing them with other team-members.
If you have any Jarley pictures or gifs, feel free to add it to the gallery.
Previous Signatures: 1 - 100
102. Keshawn Ross
109. Faithful Finchel Lover
112. Quinns biggest fan
116. Ryley/Jarley Lover
133. Sibuna Forever
145: Javi gleek lover
146. Marlie Magalhaes
162. I still like Ryley better, but i'm fine with this now :)
166. TVD PLL GLEE LOVER
172. • 1, 2, 3 • | • Not only you and me • | • Got one-eighty degrees • | • and I'm caught in between. •
184. Fabina Lover21911
188. Thanasis Fabray
Featured Jarley Art
Reasons to Ship Jarley
If you can think of another reason, feel free to add it.
- They checked each other out in the hallway. Twice.
- When Unique asked Marley who she had her eye on, she said it was Jake.
- Marley thinks Jake is kind of cute.
- Marley went on a date with Jake, although her friends told her not to.
- Marley sees him as who he really is behind the walls that he is put up.
- They're Crazy for each other. They are so into each other
- Jake beat up two jocks because they were insulting Marley's mother.
- Jake admitted that Marley isn't the main reason he joined the Glee Club, but that it helped.
- Jake kept his relationship with Kitty secret from Marley and was reluctant to confirm it in front of her.
- Jake gave his jacket to Marley instead of Kitty.
- During Everytime Jake and Marley both seem upset.
- Their love is strong. Why carry on without them?
- You could cut the sexual tension between them with a knife.
- Marley and Jake are both struggling with money, something they have in common.
- Both Jake and Marley are from single parent families and both have a lack of father figures in their lives.
- Jake told Marley that he takes dance lessons, something nobody else knows.
- Brittany and Blaine called them "young love".
- Jake tries to stop Kitty from teasing Marley.
- He apologizes for making Marley come to the Left Behind Club meeting.
- When Kitty doesn't stop making fun of Marley, he breaks up with her, as the only reason he was dating her was so he could fit in and not be teased.
- Marley seems very happy when he breaks up with Kitty, and offers to go over "Grease" with him, but he politely declines, and says he'll "see her in Glee rehearsal".
- When Marley said she was gonna leave the Rapture after finding out it was a prank. Jake yells NO and wants her to stay.
- Jake told Marley of why he was dating Kitty.
- When Kitty tried to hit Marley Jake saves her.
- Jake got jealous when Marley was flirting with Ryder.
- Jake looked shocked when Ryder took Marley away from him in Born to Hand Jive.
- Marley got jealous of Jake and Kitty's duet.
- Jake signed up for the musical to protect Marley from Kitty.
- Jake was distraught at the sight of Ryder kissing Marley.
- Jake was the first thing we saw after Ryley kissed.
- Jake asks Marley out on another date, with confidence but Ryder says she has plans with him.
- Jake told Puck that Marley is hot.
- While Jake was performing Superman to Marley with Jake, she looked at him the most.
- When Jake grabbed Marley's hands and lifted her from her seat, she blushed.
- Ms. Rose told Jake, Marley talks about him all the time.
- Jake called Puck for advice about what to do for his feelings for Marley.
- Marley asks Jake out, they plan a date.
- Jake grabs Marley up by the hands and puts her hands to his heart.
- Jake told Ryder that he doesn't know what Marley wants or deserves
- Jake smiled at Marley during Holding Out For a Hero.
- Marley didn't want Jake to fight Ryder for her.
- Jake gazes at Marley when he is at his locker and she is talking to Kitty.
- Marley went to Jake after Ryder canceled their plans.
- Jake may think Marley has indescribable beauty since Puck asked him if she was hot and Jake says he could say that.
- Jake has deep feelings for Marley but doesn't want to interfere with her and Ryder.
- Jake seems happy asking Marley on a date, Marley seemed happy to ask him on the second date.
- Jake begged Marley to let him walk her to lunch.
- Jake said that Marley is not another "hump and dump," and that she is different and special.
- Jake held Marley's hand when she got nervous after the warblers performance.
- Jake comforted Marley before the New Directions performance at Sectionals.
- When Quinn told Jake that he was pressuring Marley to have sex with him, Jake said he would never do that.
- Jake and Marley are more connected and can relate to each other more.
- Melissa Benoist actually ships Jarley, saying that Jake and Marley have more depth and Marley can relate to Jake.
- Ms. Rose told Jake, Marley talks about him all the time.
- Jake only has a specific smile for Marley that he uses only when he's either with her or see's her.
- Jacob says Jarley's relationship is like Tarzan and Jane's.
- Jacob and Melissa both ship Jarley.
- Marley wanted to take Jake to the Sadie Hawkins dance and he said yes.
- Brittany gave her the confidence to ask Jake to the dance.
- Marley told Jake she's never gonna leave him and always gonna love him.
- Both of them really like each other.
- Jake think's Marley is the most amazing person he's ever met and that's she incredible.
- Jake doesn't need anyone else; all he needs is Marley.
- Brittany advised Marley to reveal her true feelings to Jake.
- Marley asked Jake to the auditorium to confess her feelings.
- They have died everyday waiting for each other.
- They will love each other for A Thousand Years.
- Jake sang Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself) to say that he loved her.
- Jake would have said 'I love you' back because that is the way he feels.
- Even Ryder encouraged Jake to say 'I love you' first.
- Their anticipated first kiss was beautiful and magical.
- Jake wants Marley to show what true love can really do.
- Jake told Ryder that since dating Marley there seems to be not another girl in the world.
- Marley cried when Jake sang Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself).
- Jake saw Marley wait in line for the calendar and said that she didn't need to wait.
- Jake wrote on Marley's calendar that he loves her and she replied that she loved him back.
- Their second kiss was sweet and innocent.
- Because they're going to need to 'get a room.'
- They Will Give the World to You and they will wait for you.
- Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, and Joaquin Sedillo loves Jake and Marley.
- Marley gave Jake's Valentine's gift early.
- Jake touching Marley's face
- Marley didn't care what Jake was going to give her, she was going to love it anyway.
- They're All They Need To Get By. There's no looking back for them.
- Even though all of Jake's gifts were Ryder's ideas, he didn't settle for being inept. He sought the advice of others because he knew that Marley deserved the most romantic Valentine's Day.
- Come on, we all know Jake doesn't want Marley just because he wants sex. He's in love with her; their relationship has been building since they first met.
- Jake is in love with her and thought that Marley was finally letting her guard down to love him back.
- Still here we are, both of us lonely
- Jake wanted to make love to his girlfriend, but didn't make her feel guilty when she said she wasn't ready.
- Marley didn't care that Jake's gifts were actually from Ryder; because we know her heart is in the right place.
- They're adorable when they were dancing together, Just Can't Get Enough, We've Got Tonite and even in Anything Can Happen.
- He will give her everything she needs.
- Jake carrying Marley on his back during Shout
- Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch. A long, lonely time.
- The reason why Jake's Valentine's gifts were from Ryder is because he was nervous and new to this kind of relationship. He wanted to impress her but of course lacked the expertise in that area.
- I was a fool for you
- Jake on his own initiative, came up with pottery scene from Ghost to make up for what happened on Valentine's Day.
- With Marley confessing about Ryder kissing her this early, shows how honest she wants to be in the relationship.
- Jake is obviously not Prince Charming. By having him inexperienced in a committed relationship, allows the relationship between Marley and him to develop and grow.
- Their hands and that clay (do I really need to go on?)
- Having Jake devastated and heartbroken of the news of the kiss between Ryder and Marley, shows how much he cares about her and how much she means to him.
- It's me and you against the world
- Being able to move on from a kiss, especially when they just started dating, showed how much they were committed to making the relationship work.
- Marley is not oblivious to what kind of relationship she's getting into. Marley knows that Jake probably would never stop flirting with other girls but she knows deep down that he loves her and isn't worried anymore that he would leave her for someone else.
- They Love Each Other
Jacob and Melissa
@MrRPMurphy: GLEE’s amazingly adorable new choir room additions, Jacob Artist and Melissa Benoist…soon to be known as JARLEY.
"From the beginning she was such a stand-out. She was always my first choice. She’s just so effortlessly gracious and brings so many layers to the character." - Jacob Artist.
"Right off the bat, I remember feeling like I had good chemistry with him, and really just liking him. He's just got a great vibe about him. And, I'd like to think that that was the first moment where it's like, "This could really happen." I was just hoping that they were saying the same thing that I was feeling, - this, like, great connection that I had." - Melissa Benoist .
Do you think the Jake-Marley-Ryder love triangle would be revisited this season?