Welcome to the team that supports the relationship between Quinn and Puck. Quinn cheated on Finn and Sam, but never with Puck. That heavily implies that Quinn truly loves Puck. Puck loves Quinn dearly too, which was shown in season one. Unfortunately, Lauren got a hold of Puck in season two. Now that they have reunited not only with each other, but also with their daughter, Ryan Murphy just may be having one of his finer moments and will bring Quick back for good!
Main picture credit goes to quickgifs.tumblr.com
"I'm not here for a patch, I'm here because I love you."
"You were my first. No regrets."
⊕Rules For This Team
- Do not bash Quick, or any other ship
- Don't delete anything that isn't yours!
- Don't spam the page! No one likes spammers!
- We are one big family, respect each other.
- Don't troll. Seriously. Don't.
If you love Quick and would love to see Quick happen, then sign!
Click Here to view signatures 1-100 ☺
Click Here to view signatures 101-200 ☺ Click Here to view signatures 201-300 ☺
301. Monchele dozkaya
302. FinchelQuick Gleek
- This is Our Path, We Walk it Together by totallygilmore
- In My Daughters Eyes by broodyandcheery143
- It's Always Been You by HarleyQuinn23
- Dueting With You by totallygilmore
- We Can Do This bylilgulie5
- Say A Little Prayer For You by broodyandcheery143
- Just Let Me Try by lilgulie5
- Innocent by totallygilmore
- Leave My Window Open by lilgulie5
- Need You Now by GleekingOut
- A Sort Of Fairytale by theresatheresa20
- Beth Corcoran by totallygilmore
- Life After Journey by Deirdre Alex
- It Should've Been Us by supersoxfan5
- The Boy is Mine by totallygilmore
- Happily Ever After by theresatheresa20
- Don't You Ever Change by lilgulie5
- Your Own Terms by totallygilmore
- My Family Will Always Come First by Dani05
- Honey and Wheat by XxsuitcaseofmemoriesxX
- Happy Birthday, Baby by totallygilmore
- Lady Quinn by effervescenet wallflower
- Wake Me Up by totallygilmore
- The Truth by Glee Rocks!
- The Truth Part 2 by Glee Rocks!
- The Truth Part 3 by Glee Rocks!
- It ain't me babe by graceviolets
♥Reasons Why We Ship Them
- They are HOT together
- They had a baby together
- Because she just wants someone to love her, especially now
- He told her he loved her, especially now
- The baking scene in Wheels
- He shows that he trusts her, in I Kissed A Girl
- He blames her craziness on himself, and apologizes
- Every time he sings, she fangirls
- Because of how guilty and sad he looked when she was singing in Funk
- He was the only boyfriend Quinn never cheated on
- Quinn was his first love
- It wasn't just another hook-up for him
- Beth was no accident
- The babysitting scene in Hairography
- She looked the happiest when he came out from the wings in Never Can Say Goodbye
- He is the only boy she was ever willing to have sex with
- He wanted to be a family with her, and Quinn would have never tried to get Puck involved in her plans to get Beth back if she didn't want to raise her with him
- Their eyebrow raises: Cute and sexy at the same time
- Because she told him he was special and romantic
- Because he believes in her, in I Kissed A Girl
- They fight like a married couple
- Their hug was so cute in Hold On Onto Sixteen, and she scouted him out of all the people on stage just so she could hug him
- Because when ever they make out, she tugs on his mohawk
- They both deeply care about their daughter and want her to have a good life
- Because he helped her overcome her craziness by encouraging her to not let a baby or a dude get in the way of her future
- Their dance in Michael
- In Michael, Puck "fangirled" over Quinn this time when she was singing
- Because they NEED a duet
- Quinn stated that she wanted Puck back (I Kissed A Girl)
- Beth was the only song that made her cry
- Because they are perfectly imperfect together
- Often stare at each others butts during songs. (Examples: Halo/Walking on Sunshine and Fat Bottomed Girls)
- Because she fangirls everytime that he sings a solo
- Because Puck was the only one that realized Quinn need help from her friends (I Kissed A Girl)
- Because Puck was the first boy she thought of in her Michael fantasy
- Because Puck loved, cared, and believed in Quinn before it was even cool (Journey, I Kissed A Girl)
- They're so awesome that even Rachel ships them!
- They support each other.
- The kiss in Goodbye.
- Because Quinn loves him (Goodbye).
- They held hands during their duet in Homeward Bound/Home.
- Quinn helped Puck graduate. Goodbye.
- Puck thinks she's hot like a pixi and that she's pretty much cooler than every other girl in their school. (I Kissed a Girl).
- He admits that he was into her pretty hard. (I Kissed a Girl).
∗The Quick Headquarters
Having a problem with ship-bashing? Can't figure out how to sign your name? Just ask the members of the Quick Headquarters! We're here to help you and provide you with assistance if there are any issues here, or if you just simply have a "Quick" question. Note: The Quick Headquarters aren't "in power" over the rest of the other members, we just keep the peace and help newer Quickers :)
⊕Featured Video and Song
It's back!!! The Quick themed featured video of the week is back! If you've seen any great Quick vids over the past week that are appropriate, please suggest them in the comments or message anyone of the Quick Headquarter members! If you have a song in mind that goes well with their relationship, then please suggest it too!