|The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza|
The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza is the party that Rachel hosts in Blame It on the Alcohol, the fourteenth episode of Season Two.
At the party, Rachel tries to host responsibly only allowing two wine coolers per person. When everyone threatens to leave, Puck convinces Rachel to get some liquor out of her dads' liquor cabinet, and that's when the party really begins.
Everyone gets drunk except Finn and Kurt. For most of the party everyone is seen dancing and playing drinking games. During a game of Spin the Bottle, Rachel and Blaine, along with Brittany and Sam, are forced to kiss. Kurt and Rachel are later seen cleaning up the mess from the party as they discuss Blaine.
During the party, Finn introduces to Rachel the stereotypical drunks that the females at her party are.
- Angry Drunks - Quinn and Lauren.
- Weepy-Hysterical Drunk - Santana.
- Stripper Drunk - Brittany.
- Happy Drunks - Tina and Mercedes.
- Needy Drunk - Rachel.
- Goodbye Sadness by Astrud Gilberto. Background music during the intro to the party
- Like a G6 by Far East Movement ft.The Cataracs & Dev. Background music during party.
- Johnny Are You Queer? by Josie Cotton. Background music during the spin-the-bottle game.