FANDOM


  • An excerpt from an article on tvfanatic.com has a quote from, Heather Morris 

    Brittany and Santana, however, are definitely over. "They won’t get back together," Heather Morris said, encouraging fans to accept that: "They’re best friends, but I think Sam gives her more room to just be herself. That’s a lot of fun. Santana was so serious for her that she really just couldn’t be weird.”

    AHHHHH!!! Do you think they really aren't?

      Loading editor
    • They should sing We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, lol. No but in all seriousness, if they don't then that must suck for Brittana stans, I guess.

        Loading editor
    • I've seen that article before and I really don't think Heather was talking about all the way till the end of this season. She doesn't know whats gonna happen. I don't believe they are over for good. For now maybe, but not forever :)

        Loading editor
    • As much as I love Brittana I think it's time we let them go and just let them be best friends maybe Santana will find someone good for her (Even though Brittany was too) and Bram seems good I mean Sam is just letting her be herself more than she ever was so maybe it is time to let go of Brittana. Although I wouldn't mind Brittana becoming girlfriends agian. I'm still thinking though.

        Loading editor
    • ^Even if Brittana don't get back together. I want Br@m to be over, it's screwin up both good characters :(

        Loading editor
    • ^^ The problem with Sam "letting Brittany be weird with him in ways she couldn't with Santana" is that basically nobody except maybe Heather Morris likes that Brittany, more or less everyone is getting tired of her staying so stupid and childish, and wants her to at least start growing up, and ever since she started dating him she's pretty much back to her dimwit ways, and she's already flunked senior year once. And I know that the writers have made remarks that Brittany will progress this season, I hope they keep that word.

        Loading editor
    • ^Preach!

        Loading editor
    • In order for a couple to reach some sort of "conclusion" in the end we need the drama...I just felt putting Sam with Brittnay was wrong because they bring out the worst in both characters... Had they gotten together in season 2 instead of having bartie maybe it would've worked but now they seem forced but really only a filler couple...

      Im looking foward to Santana moving ahead and playing with many/several women in the meantime and if later brittnay and Santana work their way back then that'd be awesome but if not at least Santana will come out a star... :)

        Loading editor
    • ^ It's funny, back in season 3 I used to say that if Brittana breaks up, then I want Brittany with Sam, (or maybe Tina if her door happens to swing both ways,) they seemed to be a good match in theory, but the execution has just been terrible, and many steps backwards for both their characters.

      I'm not sure that I want the promiscuous Santana back, even if it's with women and not with men like her first three years of high school, haha, but I don't mind if they give her one, or a couple of, steady relationships with someone who isn't Brittany. I want Brittana to get back together eventually, but not until they (or particularily Brittany) are more grown up.

        Loading editor
    • ^You always write what i think, IT'S SO AWESOME!:D I wanted Britt with Mike or Sam if Brittana ever break up,but the way that it has been handled is beyond than terrible and the fact that they used the ship to insult one of the biggest of Glee makes it even worse! And honestly i wouldn't mind to see Santana with another girl for a while:)

        Loading editor
    • I really think that they're gonna get back together. I just don't like Bram and that's not because I'm a hige Brittana-Shipper (Well, that's not the main reason). I think that them being together was sorta cute in the beginning but now I just have the feeling that it brings out the worst in both of them. They're both seem so stupid and please but how are they gonna explain that Britt got the best SAT in McKinley? I just so doesnt make any sense to me.

        Loading editor
    • I could ship Bram if it was season 2 Sam (The amazingly nice, goofy guy with a heart of gold) as opposed to Dumble Blonde Sam :/

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, Gauri, exactly :)

        Loading editor
    • ^^^ Brittany getting the best SAT score is being played as she just answered randomly, and managed to hit the jackpot. It's a lot like the old saying that if you put a thousand monkey's in front of typewriters one of them is gonna randomly create something worthy of Shakespeare.

        Loading editor
    • I just realised something... Heather's argument for Bram was that Sam lets her be herself. Wasn't Artie as supportive as he is? Hell, he even went to crazy lengths to keep Brittany's belief in Santa alive. 

      True, Bartie was more older brother/younger sister in that feel, but that argument extends to Bartie.

        Loading editor
    • ^ If you ask me, Brittany/Sam are a lot more like brother/sister than Brittany/Artie, probably because of their looks, but still...

      I don't know Heather Morris, so I shouldn't really try to figure out what's going on inside her head, but she seems quite impressionable, she will probably always find arguments to ship Brittany with whoever Brittany is currently dating, she found arguments for Bartie while they were dating, she found arguments for Brittana while they were dating and now she finds arguments for Bram. If I were in Heather's shoes I would jump at any opportunity to ship Brittany with another girl, since it gets her a lot of cred in Hollywood, (like what Naya does when supporting Santana's lesbianism,) but Heather doesn't seem to be into that, she only thinks about how she wants to play Brittany at the moment.

        Loading editor
    • I hate the idea that Brittana will break up but I am kinda curious and a bit excited to see Santana find another girlfriend, I mean sure Brittany and her were just adorable but I wanna see how Santana's relation with another girl is going to be. And for Bram, I just want them to break up. I mean having watched the christmas episode and to see the two of them who actually believe in the whole mayan apocolypse crap, just made me realize that the amount of stupidity this couple contains is lower than low. Brittany? Okay but Sam? Since when did half of his IQ dropped in such a small time?

      btw; I'm still crossing my fingers for Brittana ;)

        Loading editor
    • Im still dreading tonight's episode. But If Brittana (for now) are going to stay friends, all I ask is for Brittany to break up with Sam! Sorry if I sound like a broken record but Sam and Brittany's relationship should have never happen in the first place!! If Britt needed someone by her side to keep her company, make her laugh, a second best friend. Why didn't they give that spot to Tina, Sugar, Blaine, even Marley! There was absolutely NO REASON to pair up Brittany and Sam like this :P And there were plenty of good options available!!

      This may sound crazy but, If they wanted or was "needed" for Britt to have a new LI, why not Finn for example? O_o Yeah, I know it sounds insane. But I rather have Brittany goofing around with Finn than with Sam XP Im sure Brittany and Finn would have been definitely funny and somewhat a healthy relationship :/ On the contrary of Brittany and Sam bad joke/relationship. At least Brittany and Finn had some sort of relationship in the last seasons :P

      Santana can have a new LI I guess. I would still ship her with Brittany of course, and the other girl would be of no interest for me, but I think what it could be interesting is to see Santana dating other girl. I want Santana happy, I want her badass, I want her killing it in NY!! If she can do that alone thats great for me :) If she finds someone who can keep her company for a little while... then I will take what I can get :/

      I seriously don't understand. It really doesn't get in my skull how someone, ANYONE, can find Britt and Sam together as cute XP This relationship needs to end ASAP. Make Sam hook up with Tina (God this girl needs someone real!), Sugar, Marley, Unique or Blaine! I don't care. But keep him AWAY from Brittany!!!!!!!!!!

      I hope that in I Do Brittany will see Santana and Quinn and get jealous. I want her to see what she will let go. I want her to start thinking about how to get Santana back once she graduates!! I want BRITTANA in NY next season!!!!

      Im like Alby when she said that she was still in denial and was a hopeless romantic. I keep in the back of my mind the thought that maybe Brittany will lie to Santana about liking Sam and all that. She will do it to give Santana a reason to go to NY. Maybe for now she will keep Sam near to show Santana that she is with someone..... Maybe in the instant Santana leaves, or a little later to let Sam down easy, Brittany will dump him! I know perfectly well that all of this is just wishfull thinking. But a guy can dream and keep hope :/

      I'll keep my faith in Brittana!!!! And hope that Britt and Sam will be over SOON!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling if and when Santana gets a new LI that she will always be compared to Brittany. I doubt anyone will make Santana as happy as Brittany did.

      As for the whole Bram thing I wish they would call it off already. They're both better as friends IMO. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Aubrey.

      Even though I don't like them neither as friends. Sam's character simply makes me sick by now. I would like for RIB to explore Brittany and Tina's friendship, or Britt and Blaine or Britt and Marley :) Im sick of Sam :/

        Loading editor
    • FreeFalling
      FreeFalling removed this reply because:
      rfgd
      21:46, February 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Heather was talking about Diva and I Do, no one knows anything about the future episodes. Sometimes i think not even the writters lol

        Loading editor
    • Brittanaresoulmates wrote:
      Heather was talking about Diva and I Do, no one knows anything about the future episodes. Sometimes i think not even the writters lol

      ^This.

      And is fact that the writers don't know whats coming next. They don't have the rest of the season planned. They kind of write the episodes "in the moment". And thats probably one of the reasons the writing in this show is so crappy :P

        Loading editor
    • Whoa big discussion in here

        Loading editor
    • Personally I like Bram. They  compliment each other and bring a certain sillyness back to the show. If people wanted Brittany to grow up so much then they should bring Sugar back and make her the quirky one liner girl. 

      But personally I think it's better for Santana to be single in the big city and grow as a person because thinking about it if Santana grows in New York I just don't see Brittany growing in that direction. They are adorable together I just don't see them together much anymore. Santana is a grown mature woman and Brittany still seems to be finding herself I think.

        Loading editor
    • They don't compliment eachother, they are actually too alike and make eachother really stupid.

      If people wanted Brittany to grow up so much then they should bring Sugar back and make her the quirky one liner girl.

      We want her to grow up, not to stop being funny. We just want S2!Brittany back (hilarious and smart at the same time)

      Brittany still seems to be finding herself I think.

      Doesn't look like it, she just seems to be getting dumb and dumber by second.

      And by the way, Fox wants Britt in S4, so she will probably be in NY next season. So i think Brittany will be growing in that direction.

        Loading editor
    • Brittany and Sam needs to end, they just bring the worst that the other, has to say, they live in their own little world, and can't grow together.

      Bram just ruined Sam in my opinion, they had to make him stay ass to be with Brittany, just compare Sam's season 2/3 with Sam now, before he laughed at things that Brittany spoke, and today he is like her.

      Besides all, they are so dull, they are like brothers.

      I still think Brittana is not over, I hope that Brittany is in NY in season 5.

        Loading editor
    • Thagleek wrote:
      Brittany and Sam needs to end, they just bring the worst that the other, has to say, they live in their own little world, and can't grow together.

      Bram just ruined Sam in my opinion, they had to make him stay ass to be with Brittany, just compare Sam's season 2/3 with Sam now, before he laughed at things that Brittany spoke, and today he is like her.

      Besides all, they are so dull, they are like brothers.

      I still think Brittana is not over, I hope that Brittany is in NY in season 5.

      All this!!

      THIS!
        Loading editor
    • FreeFalling
      FreeFalling removed this reply because:
      ghd
      21:46, February 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I dont like Brittnay and Sam together... It contradicts where the writers wanted to take Brittnay this year and it makes her seem greasey,slimey, and unnatractive this season...almost like the 90's roll outta bed n go look...plus her dancing isnt top form at all this season but then again she is left with not much talent in the dancing dept this year...Its time for Brittnay to hit the dating scene too and date some women(not girls) of sophmore age like marley,Brittnay is over 18 and adult and needs to start acting like one...

        Loading editor
    • JJDUX wrote:
      I dont like Brittnay and Sam together...

      Welcome to the club.

      I loved Britt's dancing skills at the Sadie Hawkins episode! <3 She was amazing @¬@ I got to see Britt in all her glory. And Sam had nothing to do with that :D

      I wish I could see more of Brittany dancing <3

        Loading editor
    • Only a few people like Brittany and Sam together. I use to not like them but now I don't care. It's doesn't seem like Brittana will be getting back together this season, though there is still a chance because the season hasn't ended yet. Them reuniting next season depends on the status of Heather next season (if she return or not or just be a guest star).

      If I'm going to be honest I don't see Brittany being with Santana in New York. The NY side of Glee is the mature side with developed main characters and Brittany is hardly any of those two, unless they plan to give her growth in the uncoming episodes.

      ^I demand a Brittany dance solo, a hip hop one before the season ends. I want to see her auditioning for a dance programme, school or whatever.

        Loading editor
    • ^Bram is slighty less annyoing now just because their storyline is almost "end" and they are stuck in the background. But i didn't like Bartie and i didn't like Bram.....and hopefully Bram will end exactly like Bartie did after more or less 10 episodes.

      and i do see Brittany in Ny as much as i see Santana ..they act both sometimes very immature and other time wise. of course i see Brittany dong dance stuff...the only problem is will Hemo stay or not? let' s pray for a yes!

        Loading editor
    • RMtwitter
      idk what to think guys!
        Loading editor
    • PerfectRivera wrote:
      Only a few people like Brittany and Sam together. I use to not like them but now I don't care. It's doesn't seem like Brittana will be getting back together this season, though there is still a chance because the season hasn't ended yet. Them reuniting next season depends on the status of Heather next season (if she return or not or just be a guest star).

      If I'm going to be honest I don't see Brittany being with Santana in New York. The NY side of Glee is the mature side with developed main characters and Brittany is hardly any of those two, unless they plan to give her growth in the uncoming episodes.

      ^I demand a Brittany dance solo, a hip hop one before the season ends. I want to see her auditioning for a dance programme, school or whatever.

      The reluctance from the writers regarding letting Brittany grow up is disturbing, yes, but it seems like HeMo is the only one who still wants Brittany to stay childish and weird. And the attempt from the writers of trying to sell Bram as a new power couple failed miserably. From what I've gathered, 99% of the fandom are quite pissed that both Sam & Britt are being dumbed down for the sake of their relationship.

      I still have hope for Brittany and Santana to reconsile later on in the show, but it requires Brittany to grow up.

        Loading editor
    • Vnhlgd218 wrote:

      The reluctance from the writers regarding letting Brittany grow up is disturbing, yes, but it seems like HeMo is the only one who still wants Brittany to stay childish and weird. And the attempt from the writers of trying to sell Bram as a new power couple failed miserably. From what I've gathered, 99% of the fandom are quite pissed that both Sam & Britt are being dumbed down for the sake of their relationship.

      I still have hope for Brittany and Santana to reconsile later on in the show, but it requires Brittany to grow up.

      Agree. And I still have hope that Brittana will be back togehter and I can see Britt in NY :) Specially with Santanan^^ I can see great thing for Brittany's maturing journey there!

        Loading editor
    • I don t think that what Hemo say or wants is relevant...she follow a script that s it!

      I do agree on Bram being an unexpected flop ( made by Floppy) and i really hope Brittana ll be back in S5 but im sceptic regard Brittany s maturing journey cause writers seems really lazy when they have to write Brittany or Brittana s related scene. So we ll see...

        Loading editor
    • Lucky27 wrote:
      I don t think that what Hemo say or wants is relevant...she follow a script that s it!

      I do agree on Bram being an unexpected flop ( made by Floppy) and i really hope Brittana ll be back in S5 but im sceptic regard Brittany s maturing journey cause writers seems really lazy when they have to write Brittany or Brittana s related scene. So we ll see...

      You're right Alby.

      We shouldn't pay to much attention to what Heather would say. It's just her opinion, not what the writers will do XD

      I don't see the writers giving to much to Britt next season, because what you said about them writing Britt and brittana looks like the truth Alby (I dare to say it's true too) The Brittany maturing journey is something from my mind XD I really want Britt's character to be develop next season!!!

      Then again, we'll see :)

        Loading editor
    • I acutally think that Brittany fits better with Sam than with Santana.

      Infact I think that she's not bisex, she's eterosexual, but she has been persuaded by Santana. She infact cosidered her like a extremely good friend. And that's it. 

      Santana is clearly lesbian, instead! She should find a real girlfriend, not just a good friend.

      And Bram / Brittaritie are amazing couple!

        Loading editor
    • NoBabyNo










      Br*m and Bartie are awful couples. But Br*m is simply the worst.

      And remember how many times Britt has said that she loves Santana. A lot of times! And how many times she has said she loves Sam? ZERO! Also Britt is bi, not lesbian not straight.

      DEAL. WITH. IT

        Loading editor
    • Hiwikigleehiwikiglee wrote:
      I acutally think that Brittany fits better with Sam than with Santana.

      Infact I think that she's not bisex, she's eterosexual, but she has been persuaded by Santana. She infact cosidered her like a extremely good friend. And that's it. 

      Santana is clearly lesbian, instead! She should find a real girlfriend, not just a good friend.

      And Bram / Brittaritie are amazing couple!


      I think your deluded. If their is anything I know about Brittany is that she is attracted to both sexes. In S1  when she was doing it with Santana, she also admitted to making out with boys and girls. In Britney/Brittany she showed atraction to Britney spears and she said coach beiste was hot. Also she said she was bisexual in her own special way.

        Loading editor
    • I personally don't ship Brittany with anyone apart from independence and with Lord Tubbingtons, so I don't care about Brittana, Bram or Bartie. I liked all three in their respective moments of glory, however.

      But ultimately, I couldn't give less of a f*ck.

        Loading editor
    • Brittany is definitely not heterosexual lmoa. She bisexual or possibly pansexual (They haven't explored it too much so I'm not too sure).

        Loading editor
    • Sorry. We have different opinions. I just think she's a bit dumb (even if I love her) and she can't choose. But I think is more eterosexual then lesbian. Infact she will never have a girlfriend (except Santana). She will have boyfriends!!

        Loading editor
    • Erm.

      You can't be a 'little' lesbian and 'more' heterosexual. You're either gay, or you're bi, or you're straight. Or you can be bicurious.

      Bicurious and Bisexual are Brittany's most likely.

        Loading editor
    • ^^The fact that she had a girlfriend shows you that she is bi or pansexual. Brittany thinks she is dumb to. That her reason for staying with Sam, she thinks he's so dumb that she feels smart.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, bisexual people sometimes lean more towards one gender than the other. But you're saying Brittany is straight... NO. She isn't.

      Your sexuality is not related to your IQ btw. Everyone can be confused about it... Whether you are "dumb" or "smart."

        Loading editor
    • or, at a massive strech, bi curious.

        Loading editor
    • DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      I personally don't ship Brittany with anyone apart from independence and with Lord Tubbingtons, so I don't care about Brittana, Bram or Bartie. I liked all three in their respective moments of glory, however.

      But ultimately, I couldn't give less of a f*ck.

      And why did you comment if you don't care? The dicussing is about 'whether Brittana is getting back together or not'... Not about 'whether you care about Brittana or not'... :/

        Loading editor
    • I'm saying I don't want Brittana back together.

      I just stated I don't ship Bartie or Bram either so it didn't seem like I was hating on Brittana.

        Loading editor
    • DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      or, at a massive strech, bi curious.

      She has been sleeping with Santana since S1, if she was bicurious she would have stopped after the first couple of times. She would not have gotten in a relationship with Santana.

      Brittany is either bisexual or pan. She identifies herself as bi but they haven't discussed her sexuality yet.

        Loading editor
    • I dont think they should get back together. The whole Quintanna thing made me realise that britanna (IMO) didnt actually have very much chemistry. I would like to see Santana going through various girlfriends in NY and going back to being really bitchy and the character we all fell in love with.

        Loading editor
    • I quote:

      MASSIVE STRECH

      Read what I said properly.

        Loading editor
    • Also, bicurious actually means to identify as gay or straight, but open to relationships with the other/same gender.

      So technically, Brittany could be a bicurious lesbian.

        Loading editor
    • She said in Glease that she's not dating anyone boy or girl. So obviously for her both is an option. I don't think the "curious" stuff works for her because I dn't see her identify as anything in particular. The words straight or gay don't fit her. I think she's pansexual

        Loading editor
    • I think she just doesn't care whether she's with a boy or a girl. I don't think she's pansexual though, because she's shown no attraction towards Unique.

        Loading editor
    • DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      Also, bicurious actually means to identify as gay or straight, but open to relationships with the other/same gender.

      So technically, Brittany could be a bicurious lesbian.

      Bicurious is when an individual is curious about having a relationship or sex with someone  that they don't usually consider themselves sexually compatible with. Like when a guy who identifies himself as gay and is open about becomes curious about having sex with a girl.

      You can't be straight and then be open to having a relationship with the same sex. That's bisexuality.

        Loading editor
    • What is pan sexual anyway

      BrIttany also made out with Becky according to the deleted scene of Ikag .

      Has for Quinntana having more chemistry that's not true...when RIB gives to Brittany/Heya kisses scene they had chemistry ... Quintana just had a really good scene to play! Also remember brittana was born because of Heya chemistry .

        Loading editor
    • I forgot a question mak... What pansexual mean? No idea!

        Loading editor
    • I'm not a total expert but pan means that you are attracted to the whole LGBT spectrum and not just one gender (or both for that matter). If Britt is pan she could also be attracted to trans person.

        Loading editor
    • PerfectRivera wrote:
      DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      Also, bicurious actually means to identify as gay or straight, but open to relationships with the other/same gender.

      So technically, Brittany could be a bicurious lesbian.

      Bicurious is when an individual is curious about having a relationship or sex with someone  that they don't usually consider themselves sexually compatible with. Like when a guy who identifies himself as gay and is open about becomes curious about having sex with a girl.

      You can't be straight and then be open to having a relationship with the same sex. That's bisexuality.

      No, someone who identifies as lesbian/gay or straight and is open to a relationship with the opposite (lesbian with a man) is bicuriosity. It is not bisexuality. They are utterly different things.

        Loading editor

    • DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      I think she just doesn't care whether she's with a boy or a girl. I don't think she's pansexual though, because she's shown no attraction towards Unique.

      Whaa? Being pan doesn't mean you have to be attracted to every person you meet.

        Loading editor
    • Erm, it can?

      Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is sexual attractionsexual desireromantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identitiesand biological sexes.

        Loading editor
    • Plus, due to the fact she hasn't shown ANY attraction towards Unique (who is transgender), we can't say for sure that she is pan, because we have no evidence.

      That leaves bicurious and bisexual.

        Loading editor
    • Omg... Even kids?

        Loading editor
    • "all persons" meaning everyone of that gender identity.

        Loading editor
    • Of course only people who are old enough to be in a sexual relationship.

        Loading editor
    • DrewlovesKuinn wrote:
      Plus, due to the fact she hasn't shown ANY attraction towards Unique (who is transgender), we can't say for sure that she is pan, because we have no evidence.

      That leaves bicurious and bisexual.

      She doen't have to be attracted to Unique to proves she is pan. She could be attracted to another transgendered person but we won't know because Unique is the only trans character on the show.

      And she can't bicurious either. You can't been having sex with someone of the same sex for years, have a relationship with that person and say you love them, then be like I was just bicurious.

      I think you might have the wrong perception of bicurious.

        Loading editor
    • Instead of a chat about Brittana this has turned out in a battle for discussing Brittany's sextuality :P

      Give it up Drew. No matter how much you want to make your point break through, Brittany is not bicurious. She is most likely bisexual. And if she is pansexual, that is something that hasn't been dicussed in the show, so we'll never know :/

        Loading editor
    • Alan is right!
      
      STRZ
        Loading editor
    • FreeFalling
      FreeFalling removed this reply because:
      h
      21:45, February 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • Agreed
        Loading editor
    • AGREE!
        Loading editor
    • Tennant yes
        Loading editor
    • I find it funny that people talk Brittana has no chemical, after the scene Quinntana. It is very easy to have chemistry with a scene like that. LOL

      Brittana never needed scenes semi naked on a bed after sex to prove they have chemistry;)

        Loading editor
    • This anythingcouldhappen
      BRITTANYTHIS
        Loading editor
    • FreeFalling
      FreeFalling removed this reply because:
      rfgsrd
      21:45, February 5, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • @Thagleek

      ItsTrueGIF
        Loading editor
    • Brittana WILL be back together next season or by the end of the series. Next season, Hemo will be back to some capacity and Bram is over for good ! HALLELUJAH!

      BRAM IS OVER

      And hopefully, eventually, Brittnaa WILL be back together

        Loading editor
    • We all hope so :)

        Loading editor
    • Hemo's on the casting list for season 5. She'll be there to some capacity.

        Loading editor
    • Do you have a source on that? Just would like to read it.

        Loading editor
    • i'll celebrate when the news will be official!

      ....And Brittana is Engame <3

      Ibelievein brittana
        Loading editor
    • BrittBritt EndgameBrittana
        Loading editor
      • bump* I know that the casting list is out, and Britt won't be on much at all, I am still holding out hope. I just can't deal with the fact that it could be over. Just no.
        Loading editor
    • Hemo could come back full time season 6. That's totally a possibility.

        Loading editor
    • SantanaFingersCrossed

      marissa von bleicken HAS GOT to be in this!!! i mean, she is a redhad, ryan murphy DID say that he regrets eliminating her, and kinda looks like both will AND emma, so she could be realted to either of them, even if it is just a one episode thing, i just feel like she's the most talented and beautiful contest that glee project has had and her elimination was SO unfair, so she deserves it, FINGERS CROSSED!

      Fingers crossed for her coming back in S 6 I guess is all up to her if she want to became a full time mom or not...

      My mind tell me that probably Brittana is over now but my heart refuses to believe it!

        Loading editor
    • Well of
      Tumblr inline mk5au7b1EY1qj4ens

      Quinn

      course Brittana are endgame >w< -eyeroll-
        Loading editor
    • No Brittana is never over, They are Endgame! <3 

        Loading editor
    • Brittana is forever. Don't stop believin' Brittanians <3

        Loading editor
    • We Never stop

        Loading editor
    • We can't stop and we won't stop.

        Loading editor
    • I will never give up... I might get very sad though.

        Loading editor
    • Don't worry we're all in this together<3

        Loading editor
    • Now i'm thinking about High School Musical omg

      yea./

      but I need Brittana in my life

        Loading editor
    • Hating bram
        Loading editor
    • I remember where I was when Bram broke up. I was in my loving room, celebrating and freaking out. Then Brittany referenced sweet lady kisses! I think that was a sign. :o

        Loading editor
    • Brittana is forever<3

      Bram is............

      Well like I said Brittana is forever. XD

        Loading editor
    • We are never ever getting back together... xD

        Loading editor
    • ^Should have been a Bram duet 

        Loading editor
    • ^Yes!

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • I know Brittana is endgame but i'm just a bit down that right now we won't have scenes or cute moments. Maybe Santana mentions Brittany at times :/ 

        Loading editor
    • ya maybe she mentions her a little bit, but dont forget Santana will have a new girlfriend i doubt she will mention her 

        Loading editor
    • Brittana is totally endgame <3 don't lose your hopes guys O: our OTP is definitely gonna boost up! i mean, look at the fandom of Brittana, it's endless, they still believe at the end, Brittany and Santana will be together forever, and i for one hope you guys are part of these stans that still believe Brittana will happen again <3 ;3

      Tumblr m476dy1wTV1qlutygo1 250











      woo! standing ovation by Brittana! thank you thank you! ;D 

        Loading editor
    • Believe in the power of Brittana! :D

        Loading editor
    • They are endgame :') <3 

        Loading editor
    • Morethanawoman_brittana.gif

        Loading editor
    • I love Brittana but they are endgame :(

        Loading editor
    • They ARE Endgame O:

        Loading editor
    • Brittana is endgame. Damn straight.

        Loading editor
    • YESSSSS I'm glad I'm not the only one who still believes this here :D

        Loading editor
    • brittana are always there brittana are endgame needs just some time and santana dating someone als but Brittana are endgame ♥ i mean its brittana 

        Loading editor
    • Brittanaholic09 wrote:
      brittana are always there brittana are endgame needs just some time and santana dating someone als but Brittana are endgame ♥ i mean its brittana 
      Emma Watson THIS Gif

        Loading editor
    • Tumblr mdo77r9lVP1qa8mq1o4 r1 250
        Loading editor
    • random: i like your nickname  @BrittanaIsNotAmused...

      100% True
        Loading editor
    • Me too^^^

        Loading editor
    • wow :o that's a wonderful username :3

        Loading editor
    • Yes a wonderful username indeed. xD

        Loading editor
    • Oh you're talking about my nickname? (': Thank you kind Brittana shippers :3

      Tumblr inline molm6r4F5w1r8ekf5
        Loading editor
    • Hehe You're welcome <333 

        Loading editor
    • they will be back because Naya on her twitter said that they are filming a brittana shoker for the episode 100th so yeah THEY ARE FREAKING BAAAAAACK

        Loading editor
    • Brittana is coming back!

      2neartotears
        Loading editor
    • 44 days until the 100th episode

        Loading editor
    • NEVER LOSE HOPE LADIES AND GAYS! BRITTANA IS ENDGAME!<3
      1zgxi4o
        Loading editor
    • We stayed strong and now their baaaaaack!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Fangirl Scrubs

        Loading editor
    • Danilesahl wrote:
      they will be back because Naya on her twitter said that they are filming a brittana shoker for the episode 100th so yeah THEY ARE FREAKING BAAAAAACK

      Sorry to spoil the celebration, but that doesn't necessarily translate to Brittana getting back together. The Glee writers could easily give Brittany a new girlfriend/boyfriend and have Santana find out about it, or have Brittany find out about Santana's relationship with Dani. Hell, the way some of the storylines have been these past two seasons, they could even make Brittany pregnant and I'd buy it. Don't get me wrong, I love Brittana as much as the next fan and I'd love to see them get back together, but we've got to have a realistic look at the situation. Nothing is set in stone, and chances are nothing will be until next week when the episode airs.

        Loading editor
    • They kissed in 100! Woooooooo!

        Loading editor
    • Brittanakiss3
        Loading editor
    • This thread feels so unnecessary right now LOL

        Loading editor
    • Newbies preach
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.