Kailli <3 (Weird ik. Oh and it's pronounced Kai-lee :D)
17 but age is but a number. You hear me Darren Criss! I don't care that you're 8 years older than I am!
My Favorite things:
CHRIS COLFER xD, Singing, Classical music (...yeah....I'm a loser), My Fish Runner (currently 8 years and going strong!), The internet (specifically Tumblr), television, friends, that feeling I get whenever there's a Klaine moment on Glee, unexpected noises (The surprise is what's awesome about it....the heart attact that follows not so much), Over the shoulder book bags, accessories, handbands with my favorite sayings on it, The smell of AirWick...(Do I get paid for advertising?), nail polish, Soft Beds, The Beach (I live about a mile from one) and a lot of other stuff you guys may judge me for, so I'll just stop there.
Favorite TV Shows besides Glee:
House, Grey's Anatomy, Adventure Time With Finn and Jake, Pretty Little Liars, Avatar the Legend of Korra (YOU HEAR THAT DARREN! <3), America's Next Top Model, America's Best Dance Crew, The Voice, Dancing With The Stars, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Idol, The Ellen Show, Burn Notice, Teen Wolf, iCarly, Victorious, Scrubs and I basically spend all my life on Animal Planet (Wanna be a veterinarian in the furture)
Favorite Quotes and Cast Moments:
Blaine: Gay. Kurt: Gay, gay. Blaine: Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay. Kurt: Oh, my gosh! I open my mouth, and a little purse falls out! How did that get in there?
(I love this one the most lmao xD)
Interviewer: "Which of you is the funniest cast member?" Everyone: "Chris." Chris: "Chris. Because it's true." Lea Michele: "He's the smartest and funniest." Chris: "For the record, I'm not smarter then all of you... just most of you."
Kurt: I wanted toned down. Santana: This is toned down. In the original, the unicorn was riding you.
(I am Unicorn)
Rachel: I think you and I are more similar than you think. Kurt: That's a terrible thing to say.
My Favorite Characters Edit
- Kurt Hummel - "I make my living singing girl songs"
- Brittany S Pierce - "I'm more talented than all of you. I see that clearly now. It's Brittany... bitch"
- Blaine Anderson - "You moved me, Kurt, and this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you."
- Finn Hudson - "Mr. Schue, kids are busier than when you went here. We've got homework, and football, teen pregnancy... lunch."
- Rachel Berry - "We need chorus glee club members, people to stand behind me with wet eyes while I sing solos."
- Mercedes Jones - "Oh, HELL to the no! Look, I'm not down with this background singin' nonsense. I'm Beyoncé, I ain't no Kelly Rowland."
- Santana Lopez - "I've kissed Finn, and can I just say: NOT worth a buck. I would, however, pay $100 to jiggle one of his man boobs."
- Sam Evans - "I'm pretty, but I ain't dumb."
- Sue Sylvester - "The English language lacks the requisite words to express just how much I dislike you"
- Jesse St James - "They say that the best time to start any business is during a recession. I don't know why or even what a recession is, but it's my understanding that we're in one."
- Coach Roz Washington - "Sue, you can’t have no baby. You are old as a hill. You ain’t gonna give birth to no child; you gonna give birth to a grandchild. You gonna get in them stirrups, and you gonna push and push, and a full-grown adult gonna pop out with a briefcase and a job talking on a cellphone. What you need to do is start praying that you give birth to a child that likes to eat sand, cause that’s all that’s coming out of them old, wrinkly boobs."
- The Power of Madonna
- Original Song
- First Time
- On My Way
- How Will I Know -Mercedes, Kurt, Santana, Rachel
- Somebody to Love -New Directions (LOVE!!)
- Don't Rain on My Parade -Rachel Berry
- For Good - Kurt and Rachel
- Ain't no Way - Mercedes Jones
- We Are Young -New Direction
- Man in the Mirror- New Directions
- Thriller/ Heads Will Roll -New Directions (one word, Amazeballs)
- Loser Like Me- New Directions
- Slave 4 U -Brittany S Pierce
- I Will Always Love You- Mercedes
- I Have Nothing -Kurt :'(
- Don't Stop Believin' -New Directions
- 4 Minutes - Kurt and Mercedes
- Rumor Has It/ Someone Like You -Mercedes
- The Dog Days Are Over -Mercedes and Tina (& New Directions)
- Candy Man- Mercedes, Santana, Brittany (Trouble tones)
- Jesse's Girl - Finn Hudson
- River Deep Mountain High -Mercedes and Santana
- Time Warp -New Directions
- Valarie -Santana (&New Directions)
- Baby, It's Cold Outside -Blaine and Kurt <3
- Take me or Leave me - Rachel and Mercedes
- Blackbird - Kurt Hummel
- Bills Bills Bills - The Warblers
- Anything Goes/ Anything You can do - Harmony :)
- Human Nature -Mercedes and Sam
- I Can't Go For That/ You Make My Dreams- New Directions :D
- One Hand/ One Heart -Blaine and Rachel [I cried for this one :')]
- Fly/ I believe I can Fly - New Directions
- Run The World (Girls) -Brittany
- Homeward Bound/ Home -Mercedes, Finn, Mike, Santana, Puck, Quinn
- Kurt and Blaine (Klaine)
- Kurt and Rachel and Mercedes (As friends. I just love their friendship)
- Mercedes and Sam (Samcedes) Not a lot of people like this couple but honestly, I like how easily this pairing crept up on me and thier chemistry is amazing.)
- Blina.... (I know. I'm sorry but they'd make a cute couple..)
- Kadam. (I like them. I think they're cute. I'm waiting for a kiss but Klaine is endgame... obviously.)