What's up fellow Gleeks, the name is Francis. But with the number of Francis running amok in the world (There are four of us named Francis in my group of friends alone...), i've encountered quite a lot of nicknames in my life. examples are Franel,Fran, Franny, Fern, Finn and Nellie ( I'm not kidding with the last two)
Anyway, what else should i tell you? Hmmm
Well, I'm nineteen and counting and i am somewhat working in the field of education~
I've been a fan of Darren Criss for a long time now and he's one of my inspirations. XD
Other fandoms include: Harry Potter (duh), Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Ender's Game, Battle Royale (i am a book worm hahaha), Starkid Productions (if that's sitll not obvious) and Marvel Comics especially X-men~ In fact, if they ever add Nightcrawler in a movie, i'd love to see Darren portray him XD
On shows (besides Glee), i like AHS, HIMYM, Once upon a Time, Revenge, Walking Dead,Don't trust the B in apt 23 and a whole lot of Anime~. Charmed and Friends as well but of course, they're already finished. I also like reality shows especially Survivor~
I'm a fanboy at heart, just like Darren so don't be afraid to message me if you wanna talk about fandoms we have in common. XD
P.S. I'm one of the Nerds here who make tables and analyze the songs and solos done by Glee. If you're interested for a little glee+math-based knowledge, check out my blogs~
I'm against hating on the cast members and the fans of the cast or characters. Because seriously, hating on real people is kind of counter-intuitive to what the show is all about.
Also, technically speaking, bashing on characters is also something that sets me off. I can take in hating more as long as it is justified. Mindless hating is, well, mindless...
P.S. I share my fatal flaw with Nico Di Angelo (if you know you're PJO). If you don't, it means that I hold grudges to the pits of Tartarus. So let's try to be nice to one another before I explode on you~
My Favorite Characters
- Blaine Anderson (I loved Blaine in season 2, I liked Blaine in seaosn 3 when he's not a Klaine accessory and i liked Blaine post break up in season 4. But dear Lord, if this proposal happens...)
- Tina Cohen-Chang (Because she's awesome and Asians Rule!!! I love her gossiping and fangirling and minute biatchness~)
- Santana Lopez (She makes being a bitch an art form)
- Lauren Zizes (You returned in Sadie Hawkins but now you're gone again... I miss you even more now T^T)
- Kurt Hummel (No explanation needed whatsoever)
- Mike Chang (I feel like he's leaving next season but i'm okay with that)
- Emma Pillsbury ( Jayma Mays is the Best Actress of them all)
- Kitty Wilde (The Quinntana lovechild and people will bite me for this but i enjoy her more than Quinn or Satan)
- Dottie Kazatori (Blina child <3 The most interesting new character for season four~)
- The Band (Seriously, these guys are amazing <3 We should appreciate them more!)
My Favorite Episodes
|Rank||Season 1||Score||Season 2||Score||Season 3||Score||Season 4||Score|
|1st||Hairography||10||Born This Way||10||Props||10||Sadie Hawkins||10|
|3rd||Journey||10||Silly Love Songs||10||Heart||10||DIVA||10|
|4th||Home||10||Special Education||10||Choke||10||Dynamic Duets||10|
|5th||Throwdown||10||Grilled Cheesus||10||DWS||10||The Break Up||10|
|7th||Pilot||8||Original Song||9||Asian F||9||Wonder-ful||9|
|8th||TRNT||8||Audition||8||OMW||9||All Or Nothing||8|
|13th||Mash-Up||7||Funeral||6||I Am Unicorn||7||TNR||6|
|15th||Bad Rep||6||RHGS||6||Prom-a-saurus||6||Guilty Pleasures||6|
|16th||Matress||4||The Substitute||6||EMC||5||Sweet Dreams||5|
|17th||Laryngitis||4||Prom Queen||5||Pot O' Gold||5||GABOF||5|
|19th||Vitamin D||4||B/B||4||Goodbye||4||Swan Song||4|
|21st||Acafellas||2||Comeback||2||Big Bro||1||Britney 2.0||3|
My Favorite Storylines
We all know Glee is not exactly the best when it comes to giving concrete and strong storylines (that's why i'm highly thankful for the fanfic community) so that's why i added this to commemorate those storylines that actually hit the spot, at least in my opinion.
- Mercedes' image problem in Home - This is probably the first (and sadly last) time i liked Mercedes in a story. Easily the best reason i fell in love with that episode.
- Kurt and Burt in Grilled Cheesus - Self explanatory.
- Coach Beiste and the abuse - It ended abruptly i know but Choke and Props had enough story in it to make it more awesome than most storylines.
- Mike Chang and his parents - Hit me spot on with this one. It's a stereotype but the Asian Parents thing just rings true...
- Rachel and Kurt and the NYADA application - definitely my favorite seaosn round storyline.
- Blina - It's not just because they're my favorite characters on the show. If they took Marley and Wade for this or Finn and Santana, it sitll might have given the same impact (okay maybe not...) but the storyline speaks to me a lot because i relate to it heavily. That loneliness of a known unrequited love hurts but yeah, we'll get by, right Tina? XD
My Favorite Songs
I'll list down my favorite song for each episode and with proper justifications.
- Pilot - Don't Stop Believin' - It's the song that started it all, the one that inspired everyone to pursue their dream. it was the song that paid tribute to all the aspirations of every glee clubber we just have to not stop believing!!!
- Showmance - Gold Digger - Mr. Schue rapping epicly with Mercedes' golden diva voice at the start. It really featured the beautiful dynamic feel of the New Directions.
- Acafellas - Mercy - Vocal Adrenaline nailed this song! Even though they were being slavedrivven to succeed in it! It was so much better than any verison, Idol contestants have made...
- Preggers - Single Ladies - I know they didn't really sing it but this song really developed Kurt for me and I love Kurt like the flower loves the spring.
- The Rhodes Not Taken - Somebody to Love - As Quinn said on the 13th episode, it is a real crowd pleaser!
- Vitamin D - It's My Life/Confessions Part II - It's not like i have that much choices for this episode...
- Throwdown - Keep Holding On - Their rendition of the song and the pain Quinn was feeling made me grab the nearest tissue i could find... It was such a moment for Glee.
- Mash-Up - Sweet Caroline - Noah Puckerman should get more solos! Gosh, he freaking did justice to one of Neil Diamond's greatest hits!!!
- Wheels - Defying Gravity - I'm a Showtunes person even before Glee and Wicked is by far one of the best musicals i've ever seen and heard. Defying gravity is just an anthem for overcoming obstacles and persevering to harsh times and Kurt Hummel, bless your voice because you made Idina Menzel proud! Screw Rachel.
- Ballad - Lean On Me - "it won't be long until you need, somebody to lean on~" Mercedes, phenomenal powerful yet touching!
- Hairography - True Colors - It's really a toss up between this song and Imagine but i have to give this one to Tina's only solo for the season.
- Mattress - Jump - To be honest, this is one of the episodes that i'm not really fond of. Even the song selections but hey, It's Van Halen!
- Sectionals - My Life Would Suck Without You - The fact that it included a summary of all the choreography they've done made it an awesome final song for the mid season finale. It's sad though that they gave Tina's part to Finn in the show's version...
My Favorite Couples
I ship a lot of characters and I mean a lot. And i ship on all pairings whether it be male on male, female on female or generic male on female. I even ship trios since it's just awesome that way sometimes.
- Any combination between Blaine, Sam and Mike. Blam, Bike Chanderson, Smike. All three, game on!
- Niff! - Gotta love Niff~ Heck, i write NIff a lot <3
Fem Slash Pairings
- Faberry - Who doesn't ship Faberry O.O
- Santina - My favorite ladies in the show~
Glee Wikia Pokemon Cards