^^ In case you're wondering about the picture, that's Voldemort showing off his gleek side. Uhm, DUH. When Voldy's not killing people and obsessing over wands and Harry, he's watching Glee in his few moments of spare time. Didn't you know that? He loves it.
Yes, I am a Harry Potter fan, too. (Which is why I love Darren Criss. AVPM was awesome. But I'm not a super "OMG BLAINE" fangirl, you can count on that. I just love AVPM, that's all.)
I is Jamie and I'm in U.S. in the Eastern Time Zone which means I get to see Glee FIRST. >:) Be jealous. Be very, very jealous.... If you live in the other time zones. If not, well...*virtual high five*!
Hello, there. :) I've been a Wiki contributor for quite a while now, since like the start-ish of season 2, and just for the sake of season 3, I've actually made an account.
You better worth it, season 3. (Now watch season 3 suck.)
It might be the last season I'll watch. This show is nothing without Kurt and Rachel
and St. Berry even though the writers hate Jesse and the rest of the original cast. :( It could be something more without F*nn, but. . . . .
Basically all you need to know about me is that I love, love, LOVE Glee. An obsession my family is quite concerned about. x) I used to have the boringest and most unliked Tuesdays ever, until I discovered Glee about mid-season of Season 1. Now I love Tuesdays. Can't get enough of em'.
(Unless, of course, it's a Glee re-run that Tuesday. Then I just am lactating with rage.
^ That's a Sue Sylvester quote, in case you're wondering. Oh I almost forget the end parenthesis! Hopefully nobody ended up reading the rest of this, then. If you are then I just took 2 seconds of your life you'll never get back! :P)
I very much, really, seriously, absolutely, without a doubt strongly, strongly, strongly dislike the character of...He Who Shall Not Be Named...a.k.a....F i n n. H u d s o n. (Hate is such a big word. Is that how you spell his last name? I kind of just put it without thinking.) I can list so many reasons why, too. But I love St. Berry and I'm mad that his character is only USED to bring Finchel together. >:( Beware of my rants, they're deadly at times.
^Also, I don't know why this is being bolded! I've been sitting here, laptop in my lap, repeatedly pushing the B button over and over again, yet, it's still bold. And it can't be unbolded, no matter what. It's like...MEANT to be bold. It's immortal. Or something. Anyway, this whole part bolded, including the part with F*nn, means nothing. In fact, I was trying to make F*nn's name as small as possible, but now it stands out. >:[ Please ignore the unnecessary bolding and continue...
Actually, I feel like there's more I should say, but to be honest, I really just don't feel like typing. :P I mean, can't rely on this thing--you have to actually get to know me, you stalkers. :P Actually, I doubt anybody reads this. But, whatever. And look! I got this part to be unbolded 'cause I kept hitting enter. :] Yay!
My Favorite Characters Edit
- Kurt Hummel
- Artie Abrams
- Shannon Beiste
- Rachel Berry
- Brittany Pierce
- Blaine Anderson
- Santana Lopez
- Jesse St. James
- Mercedes Jones
- Mike Chang
- Tina Cohen-Chang
- The Prom Queen
- Original Song
- Born This Way
- The Power of Madonna
- Never Been Kissed
- Over the Rainbow
- Hello and any other St. Berry duet
- Teenage Dream
- Defying Gravity and any other Kurt and Rachel duet
- Pure Imagination
- St. Berry -- The best couple on Glee. 50x better than Finchel will ever be.
- Klaine -- There's no words to express my love for them. <3
- Finndependance -- Would solve all our problems.
- Brittana / Bartie -- Am I a traitor? I can't decide which one I love more. Sue me.
- Wemma -- Ok, make sure you hear me out now: Only the Wemma (haha, what a funny word) of Episode 1 - Episode Hell-O. Then Will became a man whore and RM screwed up that couple just like he did St. Berry. But I really adored them until that, and I'm starting to like them again. Even though I don't like Will.
- Tike -- The only couple to last a whole season. Wow. Let's keep it that way. Every day their Asian fusion grows stronger (quote Artie).
My Least Favorite CharactersEdit
- Finn Hudson -- Strongly disliked. You deserve to be lonely, Finn.
- Lauren Zizes -- I don't like her character.
- David Karofsky --I've started liking him again, since he apologized.
- Will Schuester -- You deserve to be lonely, too.
- Future Sue Sylvester -- Where the writers will overuse the plot of Sue destroying Glee Club again but this time, even though ND threw a Funeral for Jean. Why RIB, why?
My Least Favorite "Couples"Edit
- Finchel -- Why does it always come back to them?
- Fuinn -- Just, no.
- Finn/anybody other than himself or all the bad things in the world because he deserves to be lonely -- It's true.
- Kurtofsky -- The mouth rape sort of ruined any chance of them, really.
- Luck -- Lauren makes me frustrated.
- Sue/Sue -- WTF? I was so mad when they made Sue marry herself. I wish they made her find somebody and be a Happy Sue. (like when she was with Brad.)