I feel like I relate the most with Rachel on the show because I am a very hardworker and ambitious like her:) and i have a tendency in school to be a know it all, even though i don't like that about myself hahah.
I love theatre and actually hope to have a future in performing musical theatre productions someday for a living. It truly is my dream, that hopefully is an inevitability:)
I'm truly inspired by Lea Michele's confidence in her dream, and how she fulfilled it, so I hope to succeed in doing so with mine.
I know I'm not alone in saying Glee has changed my life, it's a large reason that I've decided to go for my theatre dreams, and it may end up shaping the rest of my life because of that!
Leave me a message! I love making friends:)
A kiss that comes with it's own cape is soooo much better than a kiss with Fireworks!
(Thanks to Finchel=love for this! Love it haha)
I have a FanFiction.net account where I write mostly Finchel fanfiction.
Here is the link to my page: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2961097/Goldstarrach
She's Not There: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7170451/1/Shes_Not_There
The Beginning of the End: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7071208/1/The_Beginning_of_the_End
No Turning Back: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7279927/1/No_Turning_Back
Feel free to send me any prompts for a story, I'd gladly give it a go!
- 1. Rachel
- 2. Kurt
- 3. Finn
- 4. Santana
- 5. Brittany
- 7. Jesse
Favorite Glee Songs
1. Don't Rain on My Parade: You have no idea how much I sing this:) Lea was simply amazing.
2. Hello (Lionel Richie): I sing this song all the time. Great Vocals, and the St. Berry was cute I gotta admit:)))
3. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. I cried watching Ciry sing this. Just pure amazingness.
Rest in no order:
- Taking Chances: We only heard a tid bit of it in Preggers but I have the full version on my CDs and my sister and I always sing this in the car:)
- Take Me or Leave Me- Ahhhhhh too amazing for wordsssss!
- Valerie: Santana was not very nice this episode but Naya deserved this solo, and she sounded so amazing:)
- Jessie's Girl: I so wanted this to be on a CD! Sadly it was not
- The Only Exception: Goodness, Lea Michele is too amazing:)
- Poker Face: I thought this version of the song was genious. Lady gaga is amazing but Glee's version of this song I liked so much better.
- Defying Gravity: Oh who doesn't like a good diva off?
- Forget You: Gwenyth was great on Glee! So hyped for her to come back. i would really like to see a little bit of Hollister going on.
- Get it Right- this had so much emotion and i loved it!!!
- Landslide!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!
- Hello, Goodbye: esp. loved Finn chasing Rachel arounf all happily and her avoiding him, it was pretty funny:)
- Blackbird: made me want to cry, it was so good:)
- I Feel Pretty/Unpretty: Beautiful song, Lea and Dianna sounded amazing together. I have sung this probably 50 times today, it's just so good:)
- Rolling in the Deep: I really like how it turned out in the episode:)
- My Cup: Loved it. So catchy!
- A Boy Like That/I Have a Love: Naya sounded amazing and lea blew me away.
- I Can't Go For That/You're Making my Dreams: Such a cute number and Cory sounded AMAZING.
- Rumour Has It/Someone Like You: Naya killed it
- We Are Young - AMAZING. reminded of Glee season 1, it was perfection.
Honorable Mention: My Headband:)
Pilot- Tie between Don't Stop Believin' and I can't Fight This Feeling Anymore
Showmance- Take a Bow
Acafellas- Bust Your Windows
Preggers- Taking Chances
The Rhodes Not Taken- Somebody to LoveVitamin D- Halo/Walkin on Sunshine
Throwdown- No AirMash Up- Sweet Caroline
Wheels- Defying Gravity
Ballad- Don't Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl
Matress- Smile (Lily Allen)
Sectionals- Don't rain on My Parade
Hell-O- Gives you Hell
The Power of Madonna- Borderline/Open your Heart
Bad Reputation- Run Joey Run
Laryngitis- Jessie's Girl
Dream On- I Dreamed a Dream
Theatricality- Poker Face tied with Beth
Funk- Give up the Funk
Journey- Over the Rainbow
Season 2:Audition- Billionaire
Britney/Brittany- The Only Exception
Grilled Cheesus- Papa, Can You Hear Me?
Duets- Don't Go Breakin My Heart
Rocky Horror Glee Show- Dammit Janet
Never Been Kissed- Teenage Dream
The Substitute- Forget You
Furt- Marry You
Special Education- Valerie
A Very Glee Christmas- Baby It's Cold Outside
The Sue Sylevester Bowl Shuffle- Need You Now
Silly Love Songs- Silly Love Songs & Firework (tie!)
Comeback- Take Me or Leave Me (AMAZING!)
Blame it on the Alcohol-
My Headband. Tik Tok
Original Song- Get it Right
A Night of Neglect- Ain't No Way
Born This Way- I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
Rumours- Songbird (so pretty!!) & Go Your Own Way (take that quinn! ha!) tie!!
Prom Queen- Rolling in the Deep (I'm a sucker for St. Berry. Even if it was sort of anit-St.Berry... oh well)
Funeral- My Man (Lea killed it! The Finn thing was hilariously awkward:p)
New York- Pretending (The judges may have not liked the kiss but I sure did!)
The Purple Piano Project- You Can't Stop the Beat
I Am Unicorn- Somewhere
Asian F- Run the World (Girls)
Pot O' Gold - Waiting for a Girl Like You
The First Time - One Hand, One Heart
Mash-Off - I Can't Go for That/You're Making my Dreams
I Kissed a Girl - Girls Just Want to Have Fun (I cried. Literally.)
Hold On to Sixteen- We Are Young
Extraordinary Merry Christmas- Do They Know it's Christmas? (Feed the World)
Yes/No: Without You
Michael - Smooth Criminal & I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Spanish Teacher- Soy Sexy y Lo Sabes
Heart- Stereo Hearts & You're the Top (too cute!!!)
On My Way- Cough Syrup & Here's to Us
Big Brother- Somebody that I Used to Know
Saturday Night Glee-ver - How Deep is Your Love
Dance With Somebody- So Emotional
Prom-asauras - Big Girls Don't Cry
Props- Flashdance... What a Feeling
Nationals - Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Favorite Episodes1. Journey- It pretty much pleased everyone and the songs were epic. Truly
2. New York- Very cute episode! Upsetting they didn't win, but hey we all sorta knew they wouldn't. They'll get it next year! And the FINCHEL. Oh, I just love Finchel sososos much:) It's basically my life:)
3. Sectionals- Don't Rain on My Parade has to be my favorite song of Glee
4. The First Time - Good lord, this episode was AMAZING. Nuff Said.
5. Furt- One of the sweetest episodes ever! Finn and Kurt were great, and Marry You was awesome
(Rest in pretty much no order...)
- Comeback- Oh my gosh, this was so amazing, I loved the Sue, the SING, the Finchel at the end. EPIC!
- Original Song- this episode was so good! and season 2 hasn't had that many good episodes. I loved the Klaine kiss!!!! and Rachel's solo was breathtaking.
- Silly Love Songs- I loved to see some Rachel and Finn moments and Rachel realizing she's amazing without a guy. And I love Kurt/rachel/mercedes friendship. oh and Blaine! love him too:)
- Asian F- AMAZING. Glee is really getting it right this season. I loved Mike's storyline and the Maria-off was great
- Born This Way- Amazing episode! The only bad thing was Fabson, but I've decided to overlook that since the rest of the episode was amazing hahaa
- Duets- It was too funny, and I love the Rachel/Kurt friendship
- . Pilot- It's the Pilot! Need I say more?
- Laryngitis- I love this episode, especially Jessie's Girl by finn. One of the best songs ever done by him
- Special Education- Though i didn't like the Finchel drama, the episode was pretty good!
- Showmance- Idk why, I guess Finn showing he actually likes Rachel too was sweet:)
- . The Power of Madonna- This was a really good episode, esp. liked Borderline/Open your heart
- The Prom Queen- I thought this was an all around adorable episode, and I just loved Kurt:) And St. Berry, definitely loved the St. Berry:)
- Bad Reputation- Is it so weird that I loved Run Joey Run?
- Mash-Off: VERY good episode!!! Great music and plot line:)
- Heart- So sweet, and HIRAM AND LEROY.
- Saturday Night Glee-ver- Disco aside, I loved this!!!
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody- How about that Klaine??!?!?!?!
These are my favorite couples on the show that are either existing or have existed or have the potential to exist hahaha:) I don't use pairing names that much because I feel like the pairing name defines a set couple when I also just like the two together in whatever way:)1. Finn and Rachel: I think they're adorable, and they really do understand each other. Sometimes I watch old episodes just to watch the Finn and Rachel scenes. I think I love this ship because of how different they are. I like that they aren't realistic, and arecompletely different people because I can relate to Rachel on a level where you feel like not a lot of people like you, and I like that two people who probably never imagined would be together ended up falling in love. I think they bring out amazing qualitites in each other as well.
2. Kurt and Blaine- These two are too cute. and I love Darren:) He's a cutie and as long as he's on Glee, he is probably going to be a romantic interest for our boy Kurt:) Silly Love songs made me promote this pairing from #6 to #3. and Original Song mad eme promoite it to #2! it was that cute:)3. Brittany and Santana- Sexy won me over with this one. At first I was opposed because I thought there was no depth to Santana's character because she was just rude for no reason. but it turns out that it's because of her struggles with her sexuality. and her song to Brittany was so sweet, and their talk was too. I love this couple now.
4. Jesse and Rachel: I used to hate St. Berry in the back 9 of season 1, but, I realized that he did actually love her, and I thought Finchel wouldn't happen in the end of season 2, so I decided I would accept them together if it was going to happen. But it turns out they are really adorable:) Jon and Lea have undeniable chemistry. Though Jesse has been pretty much a jerk haha
5.Quinndependence: Straight up. This girl has gone through way too much trauma, and a boy would only do just the same as it has done for her in the past: Complicate things. A lot. I'm starting to like Quinn again, and I don't want anything going to her head again and changing that,
6. Quinn and Joe: It's new, and I'm not sure Quinn really needs anyone right now, but if she were to have someone, I'd be okay with Joe. I mean, he's really sweet to her. And he would treat her like a princess, which she would need. The idea is cute to me.7. Puck and Quinn: I mean, did you see how cute they were in Wheels and at Regionals? These 2 should be together:) I just don't understand why they had them be so cute in Journey and then forgot about them completely. I mean, I'm okay with Quam but Luck? It's a bit strange haha, and I'd much rather have Quick:)
Friends on the Wiki
These are the greatest people on the Wiki I know (so far)! These are in no order and more may be added:)
- GleeGirl- Always a great person to talk to and one of the first to befriend me on here:) Love ya girl!
- Finchelfanno1- The first person to ever befriend me on the wiki! You're a great friend, and awesome to talk to:) And you're a genius that RM should definitely call for plot ideas haha
- Gleeful- we always agree it seems like! Great minds think alike i guess hahah
- Gleek.0- You're a great friend to talk to, and I live for your fan fics! Love ya:)
- St.Berry- My big sister on the wiki, I have to say. You're always there for me, and you are so kind! I know we don't always agree, but I respect your opinions, and it is great to have a mature conversation on the wiki with someone! You really are awesome:) (You're also a large reason why I started to love St. Berry more hahaha) Love you, bunches:) You awesome person, you!
- Immagleek18- My fellow St. Finchel shipper, and a great person to talk to! We have so much in common it seems, and your fan fics are great! you're awesome:)
- StGroffles- Your username tickles me first of all, and second of all, your comments never fail to make me laugh. You have never failed to make me feel welcome on the St. Berry Team page, and you reply to pretty much all of my comments, which is a feat in itself. Love ya:)
Things I Want to Happen on Glee (season 3)
Things that happen or have been confirmed to happen are
crossed off the list:)
- Lea to sing a Spring Awakening song
- Lea and Jon to sing a Spring Awakening song!
Rachel and Finn to last a whole season together... and longer of course Quinn to actually not cheat on a boyfriend Rachel to lose her virginity to Finn See Beth come back Shelby!!!! A Glee Movie!!!! (This one actually is happening!) A Finchel proposal. Or decision to elope? "You know what we should do?" "Elope?" "Yeah!" (Hey, a girl can dream!) The EPIC return of Mr. Jonathan Groff! Jesse to come back and be written off the show properly! (if he must be written off at all) Fabson to never happen again. Ever. Hate fabson. Brittany and Santana get together, please! New Diretions to win Nationals!!! (we all know it will happen next season) Meet Rachel's Dads!!!!!!
- Jesse vs. Finn sing off!!!
- Lady Gaga to guest star on Glee. I would die.
- Finn to follow Rachel to New York:)
Karofskyand Santana to come out.(He came out to some of his friends and himself and she was forced out. But they are pretty much out, nontheless. CONTINUITY. Now, I know you haven't really tried this one out, RIB, but practice makes perfect:) Quinn to actually become likeable again. Like pregnant Quinn in the back 9 of season 1
- Brad to talk!!!!
Sunshine to just go away. Seriously. Or at least to not join New Directions. Stay where you are. Pezberry friendship please! I've given up on Faberry.
- A total live singing episode. No auto-tune, pre-recorded stuff. Just raw talent and singing.
DAMIAN or LINDSAY! team damsay:)
- Brad to just break down crying and start talking because the characters are graduating and just say how much he will miss all of them. That would be amazing. (long shot I know)
- Tina and Mike to break up. I just don't really like how perfect they are.
Something totally unpredictable that even the glee wiki didn't see coming (Karofsky suicide attempt)
- Also, angels.