Favourite T.V. Show:
Favourite Episode of Glee:
Origional Song: I love the music and I love the Finchel/Fabson story line! And because of this episode Klaine is my new favourite couple!
- Chang Squared
Favourite Glee Songs Per Episode:
- Pilot - Don't Stop Beleiving
- Showmance - I Say A Little Prayer
- Acafellas - Mercy
- Preggers - Taking Chances
- The Rhodes Not Taken - Somebody To Love
- Vitamin-D - Halo/Walking On Sunshine
- Throwdown - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Mash-Up - Bust A Move
- Wheels - Defying Gravity
- Ballad - Lean On Me
- Hairography - True Colours
- Mattress - Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
- Sectionals - And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
- Hell-O - Hello Goodbye
- The Power Of Madonna - Like A Prayer
- Home - One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home
- Bad Reputation - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
- Laryngitis - One
- Dream On - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
- Theatricality - Shout It Out Loud
- Funk - Give Up The Funk
- Journey - Faithfully
Favourite Glee Characters:'
- Audition - Empire State Of Mind
- Britney/Brittany - Toxic
- Grilled Cheesus - Only The Good Die Young
- Duets - 'Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy
- The Rocky Horror Glee Show - 'The Time Warp
- Never Been Kissed - Teenage Dream
- The Substitute - Nowadays/Hot Honey Rag
- Furt - Just The Way You Are
- Special Education - (I've Had) The Time Of My Life
- A Very Glee Christmas - Baby, It's Cold Outside
- The Sue Sylvester Shuffle - Need You Now
- Silly Love Songs - P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)
- Comeback - Take Me Or Leave Me
- Blame It On The Alcohol - Tik Tok
- Sexy - Landslide
- Origional Song - Candles
- A Night Of Neglect - Ain't No Way
- Born This Way - I Feel Pretty/Unpretty
- Rumours - Don't Stop
- Prom Queen - Friday
- Funeral - My Man
- New York - For Good
- Rachel - I just love her!
- Finn - He's a great character!
- Blaine - Him and Kurt are adorable!
- Quinn - I love her bitchy side!
- Kurt - He's an amazing singer and his style rocks!
- Brittany - She says hilarious stuff and she's sweet!
- Sue - Just plain hilarious, and her tantrums...wow!