This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
My Favorite Characters Edit
- Artie Abrams : He's just pure awesome, not to mention he has the best and most versatile voice of any male in the glee club. He's also so underused, and under appreciated.
- Brittany Pierce : Season 1 she had the best one-liners ever, Season 2 she had great development while maintaining her hilarity, Season 3 is so different and it actually makes me sad because so far she's almost unbearable in season 3.
- Noah Puckerman : In my opinion he has the deepest character and the biggest character development of any character, and his character is played so well it's just really compelling to watch.
- Bad Reputation : Comedic Perfection
- Prom Queen : Musical Perfection
- Journey (Journey To Regionals) : Emotional Perfection
- Anything sung by Artie/Kevin McHale (e.g. Never Going Back Again, P.Y.T, Safety Dance)
- Any Season 1 group number (e.g. Just Like A Prayer, One, Keep Holding On)
- Any Finchel duet (e.g. Pretending, Faithfully)
- Any Mash-up (e.g. It's My Life/Confessions II, Halo/Walking On Sunshine)
- Bartie (Artittany) : I honestly think this was/is the greatest relationship on glee, they weren't forced together by fans but brought together because of their undeniable chemistry, it really is a shame they're over at the moment, because, to me, the two of them together were exactly what glee stands for.
- Finchel : Another great couple, and the only couple in the show that i feel are "end game".
- Quick :I actually really like/liked this ship, but ever since Quinn's become super crazy I feel that Puck deserves way better.