I'm just your average Glee fan, who is dying for Quick to have another chance! Also, Jonathan Groff's voice is to die for. I love him as Jesse St. James.
My Favorite Characters
- Quinn Fabray-- She's probably the most dynamic character on the show and she has (arguably) been through a lot more than her fellow glee clubbers.
- Noah (Puck) Puckerman-- What's not to love? He's sexy and sweet.
- Jesse St. James-- He is definitely flawed but I loved that there was always more to him than he let on. Also, his voice. Enough said.
My Favorite Episodes
- Goodbye-- It was a great episode for two of my favorite characters. Quinn told Puck she loved him; they kissed; and Puck got his confidence back just in time to rock his exam, allowing him to graduate.
- Hold On to Sixteen-- So many great songs in this episode! Plus the hug that had Quick shippers jumping up and down.
- Journey-- Two of my all time favorite Glee songs were featured in this episode ("Faithfully" and "Bohemian Rhapsody") and Puck told Quinn that he loved her.
- Wheels-- The food fight.
My Favorite Songs
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Homeward Bound/Home
My Favorite Couples
- St. Berry