Hello! I'm just going to say this: I'm a huge fan of Glee, but an even bigger fan of the lovely Kurt Hummel! I started watching the show because of him! So expect a lot of gushing about Kurt from me, 'kay? :D
Oh, I'm also the biggest fan of A Very Potter Musical, and can't wait for Darren Criss to appear on the show! OhMyRowling, when I heard the preview for "Teenage Dream", I squealed. :D And hearing the preview of "Baby, It's Cold Outside", with my two favorite people singing together, made me almost diiiiieee. xD
That's basically it. :) Thanks! <3
PS: ISN'T IT AMAZING HOW CHRIS (freakin') COLFER IS AN AVPM FAN?! :D couldn't help myself lol.
Favorite Glee Songs!Edit
- "I Want To Hold Your Hand" sung by Kurt...just made me cry. *sniff*
- "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" sung by Kurt and Rachel. OH MY ROWLING. This is amazing. They're both wonderful singers. And Kurt's nearly made me cry. :'(
- "A House is Not a Home" by Kurt. Again. xD
- "Le Jazz Hot" sung by Kurt. When you play me, le jazz hot, baby!
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" sung by Vocal Adrenaline. Please don't flame me. D:
- "Beautiful" sung by Mercedes. Because her voice in this was...well...beautiful!
- "Time Warp" sung by New Directions. Loved it! But its the pelvic thrust really drives you insaaaane~
- "Baby, It's Cold Outside" sung by Blaine and Kurt. Is it weird that I fell in love with it after the thirty second promo? xD OHMYCHEESUS I JUST WATCHED THE FULL VIDEO VERSION AND DIED FROM THE CUTENESS AND SEXUAL TENSION. <3
- "Teenage Dream" sung by Blaine. I HEARD THIS ON THE COMPUTER ONCE, DIED, PLAYED IT TWO HUNDRED TIMES AFTERWARDS, AND DIED WHEN I FINALLY SAW IT ON TV. xD AND YES I AM USING CAPS LOCK.
My Five Favorite Glee Characters :)Edit
- KURT HUMMEL. 'Nuff said.
- BLAINE. Because he's played by Harry freakin' Potter and he's ahmazing already, even if the episode hasn't aired yet. xD
- MERCEDES! Because her voice is just beautiful, isn't it? And she's just great in general. :)
- SUE! Because...well, duh. xD
- PUCK. Mostly because of his mohawk. :D
Favorite Glee Couples!Edit
- Blaine/Kurt (KLAINE)- Well, first off, I absolutely freaking adore both of these guys-as in their actors and their characters. And i always seem to ship my favorite characters together. xD And "Never Been Kissed", though it had not as many Klaine moments I would have wanted, was so cute! (And, of course, "Oh my gosh, I open my mouth and a little purse fell out! How'd that get in there?" "Oh, that's so gay!" xDD)
- Sam/Kurt (SKURT or KUM)- Kum on my Skurt. xD But, yeah, I shipped this after hearing the rumors that Kurt's bf was going to be Sam. But...I dunno now. D:
- Karofsky/Kurt (KURTSKY)- LOLWUT. But, yeah. ...The kiss was freaking hot. xD Dunno if they'll be together, as "Baby, It's Cold Outside" is still going to be sung...but yeah. It'd be nice. :) Of course, Karofsky threatening to kill Kurt and possibly punching him in the next episode might not be a good foundation for a couple, but...oh well. xD
- Puck/Quinn (QUICK)- I guess. :/
- Finn/Rachel (FINCHEL)- Yeah...sometimes the solos get to me, though. Bleh. D:
- Santana/Brittany (BRITTANA)- Well...duh. xD
Other Fandoms/Things I Absolutely Adore/Love/Obsess OverEdit
(Longest header ever O_o)
- Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, by Heather Brewer. I love this series. OBSESS OVER IT. O_O
- Harry Potter. ...well. duh. I watch AVPM, what do you expect? xD
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Percy is such a sweetheart. <3 And while the movie didn't completely stick with the first book, it was hilarious and Logan Lerman was HOT! :)
- The Name of this Book is Secret, aka the Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch. Got the guy's autograph last month. :D
- House of Night. I love Jack Twist and squeal over Damien/Jack. :)
- Maximum Ride. Max is kick-ass.
- Violin. :D
- other things, blahblahblah... *shrug*