Mica's musings~ (talk) 10:57, August 20, 2012 (UTC)
Welcome to my humble abode, most of my musings take place here! C:
I'm a realist, a lover of art, writing, animals, history, mythology & of course, a Gleek. I'm a pansexual with a wide view of things. I'm a ditz and I have maternal feels so if I dote over people, that's why. ; u ;
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful."
Characters I love
- I love Finn, I used to absloutely hate him but he grew on me so much. He is goofy, adorable and he is one of the characters who changed the most.
- I see my self in Puck, wearing a mask to hide my feelings, and when he cried, I bawled. I relate to him in so many ways and he deserves a better life in the future.
- Kurt is the first character I loved so dearly, he has a special place in my heart. He is so talented and beatiful and I love him ever so much.
- I also relate to Tina, so much. She is so adorable and she deserves more time to shine because she is so talented.
- I always knew Dave was hiding something, I could not bring my self to hate him. He deserves more, he is so amazing and other than Kurt he was one of my favourite characters when I first started watching.
- Sam, Sam, Sam... He is the whole reason I started watching Glee. One of my classmates linked a video of him on Facebook and I commented "Woah, what show is this? That blonde guy has so much talent.." and the rest is history. I had to watch Glee after that. He is amazing and I love him, I have to thank him for getting me to watch Glee.
Characters I like
As surprising as it sounds.. Pinn. <3
Characters I dislike or am not fond of
* = dislike
- = not fond of