I live in Holland and I am a total gleek of course. I'm also gay so I can really relate to some characters in glee. Blaine is my favourite character. I sing and dance and act in my spare time and I really like it. I want to be on stage someday and maybe on Broadway but I'm only seventeen so we'll see what life will bring me. Last thing I wanna say is that I watch a lot of tv-series but glee is my favourite.
My Favorite Characters Edit
- Favorite Character Blaine!
- And Rachel because she is one of the best singers ever!
- Also April Rhodes (Kristin Chenoweth), because I love the musical Wicked and I love her.
- New York (S02E22), because I love Broadway and this episode is shot in Times Square. Also the song For Good (Wicked) is one of my favourite glee songs.
- Yes/No (S03E10), because every song in this episode is beautifull.
- Pilot (S01E01), because it's the first episode of glee and it special to me.
- Cough Syrup (On My Way), because Blaine's voice and this number together is like heaven.
- For Good (New York), because it's from the musical Wicked and I have seen it two times here in Holland and I have the album in English and it's the best musical ever!
- Extraordinary Merry Christmas (Extraordinary Merry Christmas), because I just love this song. It's an original song and it sounds so good.
My Favorite Couple Edit
- Klaine, because Blaine and Kurt are in a relationship that I am very jalous about because they're so cute and sweet especially Blaine.