Hi, I'm SweetPorcelain. You can also call me SP. Almost everyone does. If you ever need someone to talk to at any time, my talk is open, and if you ever need someone to talk to, and you see me on chat, don't be afraid to drop me a PM.
I am in a persistently rocky relationship with Glee. Kurt used to be my favorite character, and his first and second seasons, I will always love.
More about me:
I'm a vegetarian
(But not a painter! Haha, take that, Hitler! Does nobody here know Eddie Izzard?); no one else in my family is - they all think I'm nuts, but they sort of respect it.
I have pets. I love my pets. I love to sing and get depressed when I go too long without it.
My FF: Amethyst Archer
My Deviantart: Amethyst-Archer*
My Tumblr: amethystarcher*
* = I am currently indefinitely banned from my other laptop. The laptop I am using blocks Tumblr and Deviantart. I'm really not supposed to be on this site either, but it hasn't been blocked. If anyone from either is looking for me, this is probably the best place to go to.
Summary: Barole, Klaine, Pizes, St. Berry, Tike, Samcedes, Quartie, Carma, Wolly, Sugartana, and Fritters- There are other ships that I would like, but those^ mean the most to me. A detailed description of my multiple ships is below. Also, if anyone is wondering, I don't sign up for teams that I only ship as friends, even if I love the friendship. I just don't do it (or I'd be signed up for practically every team). If you would like to know my stance on any couple, crack or otherwise, or would like me to go more indepth on one of my ships, feel free to ask me about it, and I'll tell you why I ship them or not. I may even turn it into a blog post.
- Barole - Burt and Carole; they are the best!! <3
- Klaine - *edit*: I realized I didn't even put a reason before, so here it is: Kurt and Blaine were best friends before they were boyfriends, have both been bullied, felt unworthy, and felt like nobody understands, but they found happiness in each other, and went through some crap to do it too. (Yes, they are my OTP. Does it not make sense to many people because most of my other ships are either underloved or crack? Yes, it probably doesn't.)
- Tike - Yes, the treatment of their relationship by the writers has been racist, and it started out with abs, but I ship them because Mike and Tina grew to care about each other - if they didn't genuinely care for each other, I wouldn't ship them because of the things that I do dislike about it. They seem to be one of the only healthy relationships on the show - if the writers don't decide to screw it up
- St. Berry - arrogant, tactless, overemotional, talented, determined to succeed, have hurt the people they care about; they are perfect for each other.
- Pizes - at first I was like wtf, but they quickly grew on me, and it is absolutely adorable how Puck treats her. Their bad assness is undeniable.
- Samcedes - Sam deserves a girl who would treat him right, and Mercedes has been single long enough *edit* Oh my freakin' gawd RIB actually got them together! *faints* *edit* I don't care if the only Samcedes as a couple we've ever gotten is five seconds holding hands in the Lima Bean. These two will always be soulmates to me. Also, Mercedes' new, "Bubba" boyfriend better keep an eye open while he's asleep. I'll probably hate whoever he is just because he's not Sam...
- Quartie - I think Artie would bring out Quinn's better nature and help her realize again that more things matter than popularity. Quinn would teach Artie how to respect women. Also, Quinn and Artie are actually two people who would be in the same intellectual level, unlike Artie was with Brittany or Quinn was with Sam.
- Fritters - This totally replaces Brittana and Lonely Finn for me now... I hope Santana gets with a new character. I'm completely converted to Fritters... maybe a Lonely Finn fling and then Fritters endgame? That would make me happy. No, it's not just becuase they're both "dumb". Finn and Brittany would actually understand each other - that's one of the most important things to me when deciding who I ship. And my doubleships of Frankenasian and Bike were pretty much crushed by Fritters because I love Tike as well...
- Carma - Emma is acting very sillily lately, but these two had an immediate attraction. They both love Rocky Horror, and both sing. Carl helps Emma with her problems. He was a gentleman to Will about going out with her. He is absolutely dreamy, and he adores Emma despite her imperfections. I really hope these two work out their marriage problems. Wemma had their chance; I think they blew it, and quite frankly, the pairing bores me now.
- Wolly - Will can help Holly to grow her responsible side, and Holly can help Will to loosen up. They have great chemistry, and the moment Holly appeared on the show, I wanted them together.
- Sad - Sue/Brad - I love them to death. I doubt they will ever be canon, but they would be amazing. (Briano is an open relationship, and I think that maybe, just maybe Sue will let Brad see his piano on the side...)
- Beiste/Ken Tanaka - Minor because they've never met. I could totally be down with Beiste helpin' him to feel like he's worth something again after being pushed aside for Will by Emma and Beiste finally being in a relationship with a guy who does care even if he goes about the wrong way of showing it sometimes. Beiste struggles with that as well.
Never mind. Ken supposedly died of a heart attack. :'(You know what? If the writers are too lazy to even mention his death on the show, he will be alive for me, and I will ship them.
- Suester - I ship Sad/Wolly harder, and used to be like WTF whenever anyone would even speak of shipping Suester. I was converted. I would love how unexpected this would be for the people around them. The shocked expressions on everyone's faces would be hilarious... and.... I can actually see them working out.
My favorite pages
Templates that Apply to MeTemplate:LonelyFinnfan
Abandoned Ships (Couples I Used to Ship)
- Bartie/Artittany (They had adorable moments, but they don't understand each other.)
- Tartie/Artina (Because Tike is adorable and Tina cheated on Artie. *legasp*)
- Fabrevans/Quam (It was so sweet, but Quinn wouldn't let him in. Sam doesn't deserve to be cheated on.)
- Puckleberry (I did, but then Lauren came along.)
- Finchel (Because I ship Lonely Finn, Fritters, and St. Berry harder than I have ever shipped Finchel. Finn and Rachel make each other worse people, and make other people miserable with their relationship.)
- Fabson/Fuinn (Because RIB ripped
my heartthem apart with Finchel.)
- Hevans (Yeah, Klaine kind of ruined this for me.)
- Wemma (They actually kind of creep me out. *ducks from the fruit thrown at me* They're like the adult version of Finchel for me. The writers certainly don't seem to mind destroying characterization/other characters' happiness with their ever-insistent Wemma shipping.)
- Samtana (Don't laugh at me! I still thought she was bi, 'kay?)
- Anthocedes (He disappeared, so it's hard to ship them now. Mattanthony is where it's at.)
- Remmingvester (I shipped them for half the episode it looked like they would be happy, then we find out that Rod isn't exclusive, which is permissable. Sue and him didn't seem to have talked about it, but she only does things exclusively, and after they broke up, Rod threw his relationship with Andrea in her face. No me gusta.)
- Hummelberry (Their relationship is truly awful. It consists of Rachel stabbing Kurt in the back and apologizing only because she wants to have her "gay" with her in New York.)
Ships I Have Never Shipped (And Probably Never Will...)
- Quick (I didn't like how it started, didn't like how it was for the majority of the relationship, even though I did cry during Beth, and I didn't like how it ended.)
- Kurtofsky (I have very specific reasons for not shipping this. It did initially start out as a subconscious thing. I'll edit this eventually to explain why. I might turn it into a blog post though. I don't know how long it would be.)
- Lacob *shudder* (Lauren would not drop that low. If anything EVER went on between them, she would crack his skull open.)
- Anyone with Jesse besides Rachel (I truly believe she is his soulmate, and anyone he is ever with besides her will always be a second best.)
- Shooter (She thought they were dating, and he started seeing another woman. He tried to blame her for making him uncomfortable. He was trying to make her feel terrible for his reprehensible actions. They eloped without said other woman even realizing that Cooter was with Shannon. I dislike this ship a great deal.)
- Kenma (Emma was not into it at all. She couldn't stand to be touched by him and strung him along.)
- Werri (Despite that she had a psychological disorder, Terri was always putting Will down. I like it better than Wemma, but I've never shipped it. I have to see how Terri is now to have a chance of shipping them. We've never seen her when she's well. I need to see that to make my judgment.)
- St. Fabray *shudder again* (Jesse: Quinn, your voice is completely inadequate. You couldn't understand the finer points of *insert broadway musical here* Quinn: Oh yeah? Who are you to speak about understanding anything, Mr. College drop out? - This is why I don't ship them. I believe they wouldn't respect each other. Also, I ship St. Berry and Quartie exclusively.)
- Seblaine (I don't like Sebastian successfully breaking up Klaine, and in a way, reaping the winnings by getting Blaine. The prospect of a relationship between them just rubs me the wrong way.)
Okay, this has to be one of my favorite interviews of anyone from the cast like ever: