Courage is the second episode in Season 1 of On My Way and the second overall. It is expected to be posted May 17.
Rachel meets up with Finn, and suddenly finds the courage to be herself and perform her best. Kurt attempts to switch dorms because of Patch. Meanwhile, Michaela learns something important about her friends, and Parrish begins to get real on some of his feelings.
- Parrish may have a crush on Kurt.
- Carmen and Frank have a scene.
- Kurt is unsucessful on trying to move dorms.
- Rachel, Kurt and Michaela have a scene.
- Don't Rain on My Parade is the first song of the episode.
- Parrish sings for the first time.
- Chandler appears in this episode.
- Chandler's appearance has something to do with Finn. It will tie in to future episodes.
- Lyric Snow does appear, but dosen't say anything.
- We learn something about Cassandra. It invloves Rachel.
- Don't Rain on My Parade by Barbra Streisand. Sung by Rachel Berry.
- Star in the Making by Patch Evans. Sung by Patch Evans.
- On My Own from Les Mis. Sung by Cassandra Tang and Rachel Berry.
- Listen to Your Heart by Roxette. Sung by Kurt Hummel with Rachel Berry and Parrish Banks.