Hello, to those that don't know me my name is Beaky. :) I heard people were making blogs to apply for admin, so here's mine.
May 24th 2011: This is the day when I first joined the wiki. I was a new user liked to comment a lot and to read up on the upcoming season. It wasn't till a few months later that I discovered the Glee Wiki Chat.
December 10th 2011: The day I got accepted to Spam Team.
January 8th 2011: The day I got promoted to Chat Mod. :D
February 17th 2011: The day when I got added to the Grammar Team.
Reasons why I should be an admin.Edit
- I have been on this wiki for a pretty long time now and have a great understanding of the way things work.
- I am really friendly and welcoming to all the users.
- I do a fair amount of editing and tidying up on the pages.
- I am VERY commited to this wiki. Since I joined as a member I have been going on the wiki almost every day.
- I am around chat very often which is important because it is usually the place where people will go to ask help with their problems on the wiki.
- I have over 1400 edits on the wiki and I intend to raise my edit count even higher with quality edits.
- I am always eager to help out on the wiki in any way that I can.
- I would be able to remain nonbiased if a friend of mine and another user got into an argument.
What is most important to me is for this wiki to have a democracy. If I was ever chosen as an admin I would encourage any users who were not happy with the way things were run to come tell me so that I could try my best to fix it. I am very open to hearing other peoples opinion's and propositions. I would still be happy to stay as a Chat Mod and a Spam Team member but I think I could protect the users of the wiki more effectively as an admin.
I hope you will consider me. :)