Second time posting this; it was BLOCKED the first time (I have no idea why) ....
I @#$@#%@#%! give up. Call the group what you want; ignore the poster. Hell, my badges don't even show up any more; my points are gone. Why bother.Read more >
I only got into this show because of the Santana + Brittany relationship. Now that it's over, I really don't want to watch any more. No need to have the carrot dangling in front of my nose forever and never get it.
When one of the actresses involved says that "the character couldn't be [herself] with the other person," it implies the relationship was artificial. That can also be interpretted as: it was always a lie; we were never ourselves.
Thanks for lying to me for three years.
[ ]Read more >
This post is no longer needed; it originally was about a chat moderator who addressed the room re: the "1 edit rule." Its wording was vague and a misinterpretation occurred. I posted an objection and opinion. Administrator LoveKlaine clarified the issue and will take a step towards addressing the community-at-large, taking my suggestion of pre-scripted announcement texts along for the higher-ups to review.
[ED: administrator LoveKlaine [Cass] commented & qualified that the above rules are, in fact, valid and accurate as posted / interpreted (and was very respectful about it). I made a suggestion about the uniformity of how this rule is interpretted / enforced. I hope it is acted-upon; it would relieve confusion.]Read more >
Many of the most touching moments in the Brittana relationship have been their talks at their respective lockers, or views of things in their lockers.
- 1 Moments at the Lockers
- 2 Things inside Santana's Locker
- 3 Things inside Brittany's Locker
- 4 Possible Other Items
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- Flirt Locker (Santana invites Brittany to "get their cuddle on" and Brittany confesses to Santana that she believes she is pregnant (but really isn't)) - Sexy
- Hurt locker (when Santana finally confesses her love for Brittany ("the reason I'm such a bitch"), but Brittany still won't break up with Artie as to not hurt him unnecessarily) - Sexy
- Dirt locker (when Sue fills their lockers with dirt) - Original Song
- Frozen Dessert Locker (When Karofsky slushies Santana for the first time…
Read more >
For those who haven't figured it out, when you do any kind of article edit, and suddenly it warns you (1) it didn't save: you're still in PREVIEW, and (2) 1/2 of your article is now missing, I know what's wrong.
If you don't end the article with a blank line, the editor chokes and barfs rabbits. Just hit [ENTER] that one extra time at the end to add the blank line, and all will be well. If this wiki is hosted on a *nix server, it actually makes sense why it happens.Read more >