WELCOME TO THE HEADQUARTERS FOR THE FANDOM OLYMPICS!Edit
The Fandom Olympics was an idea I created originally for different show fandoms. However, Klainemomentsxoxo and I decided to change it up a little! It's simple: Over the next week or so, I will be taking fanfiction and fanart submissions onto my message wall. Klainemomentsxoxo and I will judge them and then decide the winners!
Now yes, we are both Klaine fans. However, we have both sworn to be impartial and choose the winners based on quality, not the ship.
We hope you guys decide to join in!
Continue reading below for rules and categories...
Now, since there are hundreds of different ships in Glee (some canon, some crack) we will only be taking submissions involving the following couples:
- St. Berry
Sorry if we didn't pick a couple you like, but these are the more popular couples that are shipped, even if some of them never were or are no longer canon.
The categories for competition are...
- Best Faberry Fanfiction
- Best Finchel Fanfiction
- Best Klaine Fanfiction
- Best Samcedes Fanfiction
- Best Wemma Fanfiction
- Best Fabrevans Fanfiction
- Best St. Berry Fanfiction
- Best Britanna Fanfiction
- Best Overall Fanfiction
- Best Faberry Fanart
- Best Finchel Fanart
- Best Klaine Fanart
- Best Samcedes Fanart
- Best Wemma Fanart
- Best Fabrevans Fanart
- Best St. Berry Fanart
- Best Britanna Fanart
- Best Overall Fanart
The "Best Overall" categories will be chosen from the winners of the other categories. There will also be Runner-Ups for each category.
Now for the rules...
- NO M RATED MATERIAL. All submissions must not include any graphic violence or sexual scenes of any nature.
- All fanfictions must be oneshots, and the maximum word count is 2,000 words. Please do not submit anything over that word count.
- All submissions can either be posted in the message on my wall, or you may post a link in the message to where the fanart or fanfiction already exists.
- You may begin submitting at midnight, July 24, 2012, EST.
- We will be taking submissions for only seven days. We will no longer be accepting submissions after midnight, July 31, 2012, EST.
- You are only allowed to submit one fanfiction and/or one fanart each.
- Submissions must be original. No submitting other people's art or writing!
How To SubmitEdit
Please submit using this format!
Then post the picture, story, or link! I think that's it! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me! Good luck to you all!