Hi everyone! I doubt many people who remember me are still on here. So many people are coming and leaving so often.
But yeah, people who know me: I kinda left the wiki.
People who don't care: Hi! A little about me on the wiki: when I first came, I kind of trolled and everyone hated me. I was on here a lot and kinda got a reputation for being annoying and sarcastic. I made some friends and acted more normal on the wiki. I created Across the Universe Movie wiki (which no one goes to). I've gotten into some fights on the wiki and stuff. Then I left for a while and then I made this blog.
So, here's the reasons if you care:
- I'm not that into Glee anymore
- I've gotten into real musical theatre
- I'm super super busy
- Not THAT many people really like me
Does anyone know the voice types of the Glee Club? Like in SSATBB? or even SATB?
I know that
- Brittany's an alto
- Finn's a baritone
- Kurt's a countertenor
Thanks!Read more >
So, not that many people ship Suester. But I do. And here's why:
- Sue is a more important character than Emma. Will is the main character of Glee. Everyone seems to hate and ignore him, giving more attention to more glamorous and controversial characters such as Quinn/Finn/Kurt/Rachel, but Will is the main character. It's weird to match the main character with someone who isn't even in every episode. I know Sue isn't in as many episodes, but she's much more of a main character than Emma. Like, she's in the main character promo pics.
- Wemma is kinda creepy. There's something creepy about it. Maybe it's 'cause she's a virgin and Will was married. Maybe it's cause he treats her condescendingly. Maybe it's because he uses the Glee Club to try to ge…
Okay, so I don't ususally do episode reviews, but here goes!
Read more >
I really liked it. A few of the songs were kinda boring, but they were all performed and arranged well. At first, I didn't want someone to die, because Glee is a musical comedy, and it's kind of like a break from death and stuff. But they handled it really really really well. Sue's respnse to Jean's death was really realistic and easy to relate to. It was nice to see Sue have some storylines besides going on a crazy rampage or making suicide jokes. The whole Jesse-Finn-Rachel triangle seemed kinda the same as Season 1, which made it boring. But Cory acted really well in this episode, and I liked the Finn moments. I'm not sure about the new Jesse choir consultant thing though...side …
K, this is more songs I want on Glee.
Song Original Artist Singer on Glee
What You Own Rent Finn and Puck
Put Your Records On Corinne Bailey Rae Santana, Mercedes, Quinn, and ND Girls
Don't You Wanna Stay Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson Rachel and Sam
21 Guns (Cast Version) Greenday/American Idiot Cast Puck, Santana, Rachel, Finn, and ND
Half of My Heart John Mayer (with Taylor Swift) Will and Emma
Stop and Stare OneRepublic Rachel
Stay Beautiful Taylor Swift Quinn
Accidentally In Love Counting Crows Blaine
Close Every Door Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Kurt, Finn, Rachel, and ND
Penny Lane The Beatles Tina, Quinn, and ND
Say Say Say Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson The Warblers Read more >