1) The Show Must Go On (Queen) - Jesse St. James
I have now idea when/how/why but must be done!
2) Take A Chance on me (ABBA) - Puck
When Quinn FINALLY breaks up with Sam (actually I hate Quinn and hopes Sam breaks up with her) and Puck wants to get back together with her.
3) SOS (ABBA) - Emma and Will
I really just want an ABBA tribute episode. Emma realises that she should be with Will (after he stops being such a D- bag) but is married to Carl.
4) Need You Know (Lady Antebellum or however its spelt) - Puck and Rachel
After being possibly the last person on earth to hear this song (actually i live in Australia so maybe its just popular in the US?) I too must agree that it would be mega adorable for them to sing it to Finn and Quinn. In the Superbowl episode.
5) Flash (Queen) - Vocal Adrenaline
6) Bycical Race (Queen) - Vocal Adrenaline
7) Mamma Mia (ABBA) - Rachel
Rachel is sick of Finn being such a D-Bag. Especially when he asks her to sing her favourite ABBA song as a duet for their assignment coz he wants her back. No thanks. She'll sing the song by herself.
8) Boyfriend (Ashley Simpson) - Santana
Santana didn't steal Quinn's boyfriend (Puck).
9) Don't Forget About Us (Mariah Carey) - Rachel
OMG PLEASE RM! It would be so cute. "She'll never be RB" hehe it fits! Rachel wants Finn back (for some reason)
10) Sexyback (JT) - Jesse St James
Its the perfect Jesse song. Can't think of a context for it though...
11) Crazy little thing called love (Queen) - Artie
This could be the really cute song that Artie sings to Britt in the Valentine's day episode.
12) Billie Jean/The Way You Make Me Feel/ Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson) - Rachel, Tina, Sam, Finn, Puck
A Michael Jackson Medley at Regionals = EPIC
Black and White - Sam and Mercedes
Smooth Criminal - Puck and Rachel
Billie Jean - Finn
Plus dancing with Mike Brittany and Tina
NOTE: I'll probs add more later - comment with suggestions!!!