|The Dance of Truth|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Written by||Samchel fan|
|Directed by||Samchel fan|
So here what you missed in The New Members!
Justine and Rachel aduitioned for Glee Club and they are in, but what the others don't know is they are spies from Sue. A new kid called Charlie John Thompson is interested in Violet, but what she don't know: he is a Sue's spie too! He wanted to the New Directions peform Cell Block Tango to all school, but the kids prefered Black Eyed Peas, and Charlie don't want to Violet to get "hurt". Is this love or just friendship?
And that's what you missed in Glee: The New Members!
Willi Shuester and members of New Directions were sitting in the seats of the auditorium.
- We are going to watch a movie, Mr. Shue? - Gina asked.
- No. We are here to watch the auditions of our last three members. - Will replied.
- We have nine people. Why more three? - Lucas asked.
- According to the rules of competition of choir clubs, the Glee Club must have at least 12 participants to compete in the Sectionals. - Violet said quietly.
- My God, you read until the rule book? - Rachel sarcastically asked for Violet.
- At least here we have a person who cares about this club. - Violet said.
- Before another fight, let's get to what interests us. - Will spoke. - Okay, please, Marcus?
A guy came on stage. He was dark, brown hair and eyes.
- Hello, my name is Marcus Stoltson and I going to sing Heaven by Bryan Adams.
- Another religious? - Rachel asked looking at Randy. He stuck his tongue out at her.
Brad began playing the piano along with the guitarist. Marcus took the microphone.
“Oh.” Marcus sang “Thinkin' about all our younger years. There was only you and me; we were young and wild and free. Now nothin' can take you away from me. We've been down that road before; but that's over now. You keep me comin' back for more.”
“And baby you're all that I want; when you're lyin' here in my arms. I'm findin' it hard to believe; we're in heaven. And love is all that I need; and I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see; we're in heaven.”
“I've been waitin' for so long; for somethin' to arrive; for love to come along. Now our dreams are comin' true; through the good times and the bad. Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you.” The guitarist and drummer took over the ground.
“And baby you're all that I want; when you're lyin' here in my arms. I'm findin' it hard to believe; we're in heaven. And love is all that I need; and I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see; we're in heaven.”
Everyone applauded Marcus.
- Next. - Will spoke and looked at the list of auditions - Anne Maria ...?
- Only Anne. - Anne stopped as she walked on stage. Rachel, who was in the audience, widened her eyes. It was Anne, the new cheerleader.
- Anne! What are you doing here? - Justine said.
- I heard people saying that you and Rachel joined the Glee club. So… - Anne shrugged - I decided to join too. If you don’t care, I'll sing something more caliente. - Anne said. – Don’t worry, I'll sing Beyoncé's song, Crazy In Love.
The music started playing and suddenly, all the Cheerios came on stage.
- It was just what I needed. More cheerleaders. - Violet stuck her hand over her eyes.
“Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no; uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no” Cheerios harmonized “Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no; uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no”
“I look and stare so deep in your eyes, I touch on you more and more every time.” Anne sang while dancing. “When you leave I'm begging you not to go; call your name two or three times in a row. Such a funny thing for me to try to explain; how I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame. 'Cuz I know I don't understand; just how your love your doing no one else can.”
Lucas took his iPhone and began recording the Anne’s audition.
“Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's; got me looking so crazy right now.” Anne sang with the Cheerios. “Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch; got me looking so crazy right now. Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss; got me hoping you'll save me right now. Looking so crazy in love's; got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.”
“Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no; uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.” the Cheerios harmonized “Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no; uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no.”
“Got me looking, so crazy, my baby; I'm not myself, lately I'm foolish, I don't do this. I've been playing myself, baby I don't care.” Anne sang. . “'Cuz your love's got the best of me. And baby you're making a fool of me; you got me sprung and I don't care who sees. 'Cuz baby you got me, you got me, so crazy baby. HEY!” Anne screamed and returned to dance with the Cheerios.
“Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's; got me looking so crazy right now.” Anne sang. “Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch; got me looking so crazy right now. Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss; got me hoping you'll save me right now. Looking so crazy in love's; got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love!”
Everyone applauded standing, unless Rachel. First this girl joins the Cheerios and now joins the Glee Club? Why? Rachel had a feeling that Anne was following her. But it was very paranoid, and Rachel had to be realistic as Sue Sylvester choose the captain of Cheerios this week.
- Very good Anne! And great job Cheerios. - Will congratulated while applauding.
- Thank you. - Anne bowed and went along with the Cheerios.
- Our last audition, please. - Will said.
Another boy walked to center stage. This was higher than Marcus, had black hair, green eyes and tanned skin and carried a guitar too. Anne, who was in the aisle of the auditorium with Marcus, could see the boy who would sing. Her heart began to beat faster.
- Hi. My name is Charles Quint and I'll sing More Than Words, by Extreme. - Charles said, and began playing the guitar.
“Saying I love you; is not the words I want to hear from you.” Charles sang. “It's not that I want you; not to say, but if you only knew. How easy it would be to show me how you feel; more than words is all you have to do to make it real. Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me; cause I'd already know.”
- What beautiful song. - Justine whispered to Rachel.
“What would you do if my heart was torn in two? More than words to show you feel; that your love for me is real. What would you say if I took those words away? Then you couldn't make things new; just by saying I love you.” Charles sang smiling “La di da, la di da. More than words...”
“Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand; all you have to do is close your eyes and just reach out your hands; and touch me, hold me close, don't ever let me go. More than words is all I ever needed you to show.” Carles sang “Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me; cause I'd already know.”
“What would you do if my heart was torn in two? More than words to show you feel; that your love for me is real. What would you say if I took those words away? Then you couldn't make things new; just by saying I love you.”
Anne applauded, as well as other members of New Directions, while going to the center of the stage with Marcus.
- Great! I have to admit that the three of you sing very well. And welcome to the New Directions! - Will spoke. - Now, as we have our whole group, we can start our first assigment of the week.
- And what is it? - Charlie asked.
- I want us to rock Sectionals. And for that, we have to train hard. But not only the voice. - Will pointed to his mouth. Then he pointed to his feet. - We will focus on dance this week.
- Mr. Shue. - Anne raised her arm - If you don’t mind me, Rachel and Justine are cheerleaders. We know dance, then we can help at the dance.
- This is a great idea Anne, and we are happy with your help. - Will replied.
- As long as Rachele not train with me - Violet said looking at Rachel.
- I agree, Vi. - Rachel replied sarcastically to Violet.
All New Directions went on stage talking to Marcus, Anne and Charles. Walker was the one who sat in the chair of the auditorium. Amy noticed that Walker was quiet and went to him.
- Walker. - Amy said - Are you okay? You're very quiet.
- I don’t know how to say, I don’t have a definition of what is happening to me. - Walker said with a shrug.
- How so?
- My older sister is getting married this Thursday. - Walker said.
- Oh. You'll have a new relative. This is not good? - Amy asked confused.
- Well, I discovered something about my sister's fiance.
- He is a woman?
- Worse. - Walker joked, but with a serious look – Last week, in a celebration lunch, I saw him kissing another girl behind the restaurant where we were.
- Oh my God! - Amy placed a hand over her mouth. - Poor girl. And what an idiot this guy is.
- I know. The worst is that my mother hid my notebook so I can’t write until my sister's wedding.
- You wrote this in your notebook? And your mother know?
- Yes and no. Nobody knows what I write in my notebook. My mother thinks that people write bad things. But it is not true. What did my sister's boyfriend is a sin.
- You will tell her what happened?
- That is the question. I can’t ruin the wedding, but I feel I need to say it. - Walker spoke upset.
Amy put her hand on the shoulder of Walker.
- Don’t worry. You will find a solution. - Amy smiled. - Come on. We have to learn to dance.
Justine was keeping the books in his locker. For a week that made the audition for the Glee Club. She did not much like musicals, but Avenue Q was the first musical he saw in life. And There's A Fine, Fine Line was the song that most defined his life. There was a meaning to be this song, yes, but Justine did not want to reveal to anyone. Even being a cheerleader, his reputation was not great as that of Rachel, for example. But Rachel has a habit of it to treat people badly, Justine thought. I just want to be the real me. Anne approached Justine.
- Hi Justine. - Anne spoke gently.
- Hi Anne.
- Why you aren’t with Rachel?
- Rachel is hitting his head on the wall to get to be the Captain of the cheerleaders. - Justine joked.
- Besides, I loved your audition for the Glee Club. You sing very well.
- Thank you. - Anne said embarrassment. - I don’t know how I managed to convince the cheerleaders to help me get into the Glee Club. We train so much Beyoncé’s choreography.
- This is a good sign. It means you have some influence over them as leader. - Justine's eyes widened - I'll help you be the head of a leading supporters.
- I saw Lucas recording your audition. Let's get this record, put on YouTube and so, as Sue will see you are a great Cheerio.
- OK, but you could do, like, a favor for me? - Anne asked.
- Well... It has a boy and.... I think I like him. You know him. It is Charle with S.
- Charles Quint?
- Yes, himself. I do’ot know, but... He shake with my heart. Could you help me to see if he likes me?
Justine bit her lip. I want to help Anne, Justine thought. But how to do this without revealing about his past or his bad reputation in school? The others would only lead to her anymore. But had to do it. By Anne.
- Sure. - Justine said.
Anne gave a quick hug Justine.
- Thank you J! - Anne thanked smiling.
- You're welcome, Annie.
Walker was in his room, lying on his bed, thinking how could act on the busted with his sister's fiance. Despite all that his sister, Leslie, had with him, did not want to hurt her. It would be the end of the relationship between Leslie with her boyfriend, Peter. But Walker had already suspected that there was something strange about Peter. Always saw him calling someone, he always cleared meetings... Now, Walker knew why.
- Nathanial! - Walker's mother shouted to knock on the door.
- The door is open, mom. - Walker rolled his eyes. He hated it when his mother called him by his middle name.
Walker's mother entered the room of Walker. She had passed the stage of 40 years, but it was still an active mother. He had short blond hair light brown eyes and was thin.
- Nath, dear. Are you okay? You are so quiet these days. - Mrs. Parker sat on the bed of Walker.
- Positive. - Walker said.
- It is because of marriage? Oh, Nath...
- I've talked that I prefer to call me Walker. - Walker almost screamed, but tried to control himself beside his mother.
- Sorry dear. I know it's sad because of marriage and I hid your notepad. But it's for your own good. You know, some people don’t think a normal boy with your age to be writing in a notepad.
- I don’t care what others think.
- I just don’t want comments at the time of marriage. Leslie really wants you to take the alliances.
- I will only take my presence. - Walker said sarcastically. Mrs. Parker gave a sigh.
- Okay, then. I just wanted to see if you needed something. - Walker's mother left the room closing the door.
Walker got up and went to the shelf. It had a bottle of water with a dead fish inside a frame with wings of insects and a box with a collection of papers that gum Walker ate when she was 10. Walker picked up the bottle.
- Oh, Nemo. What do I do now? - Walker asked for the dead fish. Nemo was the name that Walker gave his fish when he was 14. Whenever he was confused about something, he talked with his fish. - I need help. Nobody here is reliable. The only person I told about it was Amy. I need to tell it to Leslie. But I don’t know how. - Walker sighed and put Nemo back to the shelf.
The next day, Anne and Justine were in the library.
- What are we doing in the library? - Justine said.
- How will you help me to be the head of the cheerleaders, I decided to act a little on my part, as Dylan Sanders. - Anne spoke quietly.
- Who is Dylan Sanders?
- Don’t worry about it. Our little spy will arrive within minutes. - Anne blinked an eye - I called Lucas. He will pass the video to YouTube.
- But you're already prepared for this? I mean, you know that in some videos are not so successful and why others have seen jokes in schools and clubs...
- My friend, if I've accepted part of the Glee Club, I will accept part of the people of YouTube. But not as Rebecca Black.
Lucas came into the library. He was using his football team jacket and wore sunglasses.
- Here it is. - Luke grabbed his iPhone and gave it to Anne - The proof of the crime.
- Good job, Hadlan Junior. - Anne went to the computer in the library and connected the iPhone to the computer of Lucas. - Now, just open up an account on YouTube and send the video.
- But who has an account on YouTube? - Justine said.
- The YouTube channel at school. - Lucas said.
- Nobody knows the password or the user of it. - Anne said.
- I know someone who knows. Lend me your phone. - Luke said to Justine. Justine gave his cell to Lucas. He punched some numbers and put the phone in the ear.
- Hi Einstein. - Lucas answered.
- Lucas, I told you I hate that nickname. - Violet said.
- Admit it, you feel proud when someone says this to you.
- Very funny, Luke McAlister.
- Could you do me a favor?
- What is it? I have two minutes to walk down the hall for biology.
- Could you tell me what the username and password from the school channel on YouTube?
- User: McKinleyHighSchool, no space. Password: FigginsIsTheBest, no space.
- You're the smartest and absurd thing in the world, Violet.
- I know... Gotta go, bye.
Lucas hung up the phone and punched in the codes by Violet said.
- Figgins is the best? Why the password can’t be 1-2-3-4? - Anne asked.
- It would be something very obvious. - Justine said.
- Loading video ... - Lucas said as he typed. - And. .. - He perotou the button 'Enter' - Ready!
Justine and Anne pushed Lucas back and saw the video of the Anne’s audition. Anne could hardly believe that from that moment she would be known throughout the world for his video on YouTube.
- My God! Look at this - Justine pointed to the number of visitors. - 50 people! And they all enjoyed the video!
- Does the coach Sylvester will like a singing audition with someone? - Lucas asked.
- Don’t be spoiled pleasure Haldan. Your work has ended. - Justine said. - Moreover, why you are wearing these sunglasses?
- Let's say I read a book that girls like guys who wear sunglasses. - Lucas replied with a smile and left the library.
Justine rolled her eyes.
- J, look at the comments! - Anne nudged Justine and read the comments – “These cheerleaders should do more performances”, “This girl sings very well”, “Why does every cheerleader's uniform has to be red?”. They are loving it! - Anne said excitedly, almost jumping in the chair.
- Now we need to see Sue Sylvester. - Justine said she and the two did a high five.
The Glee Club was in the auditorium, all dressed in sports clothes for Botty Camp.
- C'mon guys, 1, 2, and 3: step to the right, turn, twist move, two steps to the left ... - Will Shuester spoke while students were talking to each movement.
- This is the most boring thing I ever did in life. - Rachel said as she danced. - There is no action in this dance?
- Rachel, if you want you can teach what he knows about dance for us. - Will replied and sat on the floor. All looked at Rachel, see how she would act on the situation. Still, Rachel smiled and walked to center stage.
- This is not dance. - Rachel said and began to pirouette, turning without unbalancing. He then had several stars and somersaults on the floor.
- This is not dancing, that is gymnastics. - Violet said sarcastically. All members of New Directions laughed.
Rachel sighed and went to Violet with a grin.
- If you think this is not dance, then the problem is yours. - Rachel spoke to Violet.
- I'm just warning you. I thought you were confused with the training of Cheerios. - Violet shrugged.
- No fighting, please. We're still at the end of August. I do not want to start the year with fights already. - Amy said wearily.
- Amy is right. We must be united if we are to win the Sectionals. And that means no fighting and confusion. - Will said as he stood up and separated Rachel Violet.
- We have to be a team. We must remain united, even in any situation. - Charlie spoke confidently.
- Sometimes there are situations that can’t be helped. - Walker replied sadly.
- Why do you think this way? - Randy said. - We must have faith, even in the worst situations.
- Taking religiosity aside, I'm dealing with family problems and my older sister is getting married this Thursday. - Walker said. - I discovered something very bad about her fiance, and I have to stop her from marrying him. But I don't know how to do this without hurting her.
- My friend, your case seems to have no solution. - Rachel said.
- Hey, don’t talk in this way with Walker. He needs help, even if it is a consolation to an idea. And we need not let him down. - Randy defended Walker.
- Walker, I'm sorry for what is going on. - Will said putting a hand on his shoulder, Walker - When the former members of New Directions felt sad, they looked for the music to be able to open up and talk about how they felt.
- Thank you, Mr. Shue. - Walker said.
The sign of the school rang and everyone left the auditorium. On the way out, Randy was the last to leave. I didn’t know Walker was going through a situation like this, he thought as he walked out of the auditorium. I want to help you. But how? He certainly would not like to hear that the best way is prayer. Maybe I can take you to my church on Thursday...
- Hello Randy.
Randy saw Marcus Stoltson standing in the doorway of the auditorium. He hadn't noticed that Marcus had waited for him.
- Hello Marcus. What a surprise to see you. You need something? - Randy asked casually.
- I heard what you said about Walker. - Marcus replied. - Are you friends?
- Yes .. I think. - Randy said confused - Why the question?
- Do you believe in many faiths, right?
- Yes, I am very proud of my religion as much as people complain that I exaggerate a little.
- Do you believe in homosexuality, Randy?
- What? - Randy asked shocked. - How so? What kind of question is that?
- I'm just wondering if you believe that people can like others that are of the same sex. You know, gays, lesbians. - Marcus shrugged.
- Marcus, I don’t think you can talk about a subject such as natural. - Randy said. - But I respect them... I mean, I never met one, but I respect. If God created them, then went to a good cause, right?
- Maybe you're right. I was just hoping to see his reaction. I... - Marcus sighed - I like both boys and girls.
Randy's eyes widened in surprise. He could never imagine that Marcus was bisexual. How did your family react if he knew that Randy was part of a club where one of its members liked women and men? Randy didn’t even know how to react when encountering.
- This is... Very brave of you. To coming out and speak the truth. - Randy replied calmly.
- My parents already know. And you now.
- The important thing is that you accepted. - Randy said and headed for the exit but stopped halfway and turned back. - Marcus? Why do you say that to me alone? Wait ... You thought I was...
- No, no. I just ... I just thought you'd help me because of their faith. But that's okay. Thank you Randy. - Marcus left the auditorium with his head down.
Randy was still shocked by what had just happened. Marcus Stoltson is bisexual and thought I was gay, she thought. This was very shocking. Was it very clear that Randy seemed to be gay just for defending Walker? Randy was afraid that it would bring a bad reputation at school, and that was the last thing he wanted.
Rachel and Anne were in the office of Sue Sylvester. Rachel was excited because now it was Friday and today that Sue would choose the captain of the cheerleaders. What made Rachel more surprising was the fact that Anne was also called. Moreover, it was a week that the team entered the Cheerios. Sue walked into the office and sat in his chair.
- Latina. Spanish. - Sue said. - Do you know why I called you to my habitat? Because today is Thursday. And soon on a Thursday? Because today I will choose the captain of Cheerios.
Rachel and Anne nodded.
- Latina. - Sue pointed to Rachel - You surprise me every day with your Latin moves. But when you dance seems to have a squirrel in your pants and you seem to be trying to get rid of it.
Rachel raised her eyebrows surprise. It was not what she expected.
- Spanish. - Sue pointed to Anne. - You're still a novice sailor to take over the ship Sue Blackbeard. But this video is spreading on the Internet about you dancing impressed me greatly.
- Video? What video? - Rachel asked.
- Do not know R? The video of the Spanish singing Crazy In Love with the cheerleaders. - Sue opened his laptop and clicked on a link to YouTube. Rachel's eyes widened. Anne was singing her audition song the Glee Club.
- No. No, Coach Sylvester, you're not saying that ... - Rachel stammered.
- Yes, I am. Congratulations Aundrey. You're the new Captain of the cheerleaders. - Sue closed the laptop.
- Thank you, Coach. - Anne spoke happy. - And my name is Anne.
- And you, Latina, you will be the co-captain.
- Co-captain? That's not fair! I am since the beginning of this school as Cheerio and you give the rank of captain for a newcomer?! - Rachel complained, almost shouting.
- Hey, calm down a bit Lopez 2.0. You still have the second unit doesn’t need so much drama! - Sue said.
- I worked weeks. Weeks just to get this damn post of Captain of the cheerleaders and you reward me with a category below!? That's not fair! It isn’t! - Rachel screamed and left the room crying. People looked at Rachel as she ran toward the girls' bathroom. It was like a movie scene: Rachel ran in slow motion and everyone in the hall looked curiously.
Rachel entered the girls' bathroom and sat against the wall, still crying. A freshman left one of the stalls of the bathroom and looked up in surprise.
- What do you are looking for?! Get out! - Rachel shouted to the freshman.The girl ran away.
How Sue Sylvester could do this to her? Choose a newcomer like Anne to be the head of Cheerios instead of her? And as Anne got that video of your audition? She had a need to help. But who would help? Violet probably. But Violet never showed any affection ace cheerleaders.
Justine. Of course. It could only be her. Rachel could never think that Justine could do such a thing as to betray the trust of a friend. But she would prove the taste of own medicine. One thing Rachel Cruz don't accep is defeat, and for it, the best attack is revenge.
The Lima’s Church was full that Thursday. But the reason is a bit specific: the long awaited wedding of Leslie Parker had arrived. Many were commenting on the fact that Leslie have only 20 years old and is already married to a man five years older than her. The Parker family was very excited and happy for the day. Well, all except Walker. The marriage was ending and he had not yet appeared. Mr. Parker said he was "putting the suit," but I had twenty minutes since that Walker had spoken to his father.
- If someone wants to say something - the priest spoke - Speak now or forever be silent.
Suddenly the door opened and Walker entered the Church.
- I protest! - Walker shouted. Everyone looked shocked to Walker. He was wearing a red suit with black bowtie and a black hat.
- Walker?! Why you changed your clothes? - Mrs. Parker asked surprised.
- What is happening? - Leslie asked.
- My sister, I want to tell you something very important. But I don’t know how to express myself. So, I use music to express myself - Walker said as he walked to the center of the Church. He went to the church pianist and handed scores. Then he went to the center of the church and dropped his hat, covering his eyes.
- What is he doing? - Peter, Leslie groom, asked.
“Oh, well imagine as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor and I can't help but to hear; no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.” Walker sang.“‘What a beautiful wedding!’‘What a beautiful wedding’, says a bridesmaid to a waiter. ‘Yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor bride's groom is a horror.’” Walker put a finger in his mouth
“I'd chime in with a ‘Haven't you people ever heard of closing a god damn door?’ No, it's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality.” Walker sang. “And I'd chime in with a ‘Haven't you people ever heard of closing a god damn door?’ No, it's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise.”
Walker ran to Leslie and Peter.
“Well in fact I'll look at it this way, I mean technically your marriage is saved!” Walker pointed to Leslie. “This calls for a toast so, pour the champagne! Well in fact, I'll look at it this way, I mean technically your marriage is saved!” Walker pointed to Peter “This calls for a toast so, pour the champagne, pour the champagne!” Walker went to a waiter and poured in a glass champagne.
- Peter, it means something that I don’t know? - Leslie asked.
- Well ... I don’t know ... - Peter stammered.
“I'd chime in with a ‘Haven't you people ever heard of closing a god damn door?’ No, it's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality.” Walker continued to sing “I'd chime in ‘Haven't you people ever heard of closing a god damn door?’ No, it's much better to face these kind of things with a sense of poise and rationality. Again!” Walker shook his head.
All in the Church applauded.
- Walker Nathanial Parker, you'll have serious problems at home! - Mr. Parker shouted as he went up to Walker.
- No father. It is Peter who will have serious problems. - Peter Walker pointed out. - I saw you, Peter, kissing another girl last week.
All the Church launched an “Oh!” in unison. Leslie looked confused to Peter.
- Please, Leslie. You will believe this kid? - Peter Walker asked pointing to.
Leslie gave a slap in the Peter’s face.
- This kid is my brother. And I know very well that he would not tell a lie well on my wedding day. Furthermore, it is not even a wedding.It's all over between us, Peter. - Leslie walked to Walker and grabbed her brother's hands. - Walker, is that true?
- Everything is in place where no one should have played. My notepad. - Walker looked at his mother.
- I didn’t know, Leslie. - Mrs. Parker said.
- It's okay mom. Let's go home. - Leslie Walker said while hugging skirt. - I liked that suit, little brother.
- Thanks to Brendon Urie. - Walker joked.
On Friday, Anne went to Justine, who was still leaning against his locker.
- J! - Anne spoke excitedly - Guess who the new Captain of the cheerleaders? Me! You did it! Thank you.
Justine gave only a smile.
- What is the problem?
- Rachel discovered that I helped you to be the head of the cheerleaders and she gave me my change. - Justine said.
- What did she tell you?
- Remember that I would help you to stay with Charles Quint? - Justine said. - Well, I was talking to Rachel when he blew it.
Charles was closing his locker when Justine came.
- Hi Charles. I don’t know if you remember, but I'm Justine, from the Glee Club and Cheerios. - Justine raised her hand and Charles greeted her.
- So, are you single?
- Oh ... Yes.
- Can I tell you a secret? I have a friend that ... - Justine was interrupted when Rachel went through them.
- Look. The Town Bicycle is active again. - Rachel pointed to Charles – Be careful, Quint. You will be the next victim. – All of the people in the hall laughed. Justine became to be sad and started to ran to the girl’s bathroom.
Anne placed a hand over her mouth.
- Oh my God. This is horrible. Wait, you said that everyone call you again. You were called 'The Town Bicycle?
- Yes. I lost my virginity too early. And since then, I'm looking for the right guy for me. And because of that, everyone thought I was trying to date all the guys from Ohio. Then they started calling me 'The Town Bicycle' because they believe that all the boys has "ridden" on me. - Justine said, trying to avoid the tears that were forming in his eyes.
- I’m sorry Justine. I don't want it to end like this with you. What can I do to make you happy? I'll give up being the captain and I will deliver it for Rachel. That's what she wants... - Anne began to speak, but Justine interrupted.
- No. I'm fine. The fault is not yours. Rachel has always been so. I don't know if she still considers me as a friend, but that's okay.
Anne hugged Justine.
- Thank you Annie. - Justine whispered.
- I still got something to make you happy. Come to the auditorium. Today the New Directions will dance Footloose. You do not want to miss, is not it? - Anne asked, smiling.
- No way.
The battery began to play together and everyone clapped to the rhythm. From there, they all began to go on stage, boys on one side and girls on the other side.
“Been working so hard; I punch in my card. Eight hours, for what? Oh, tell me what I got” Walker sang “I got this feeling; that time's just holding me down.” Everyone sang together. “I'll hit the ceiling; or else I'll tear up this town.” Walker sang while dancing.
“Tonight I gotta; cut Loose, footloose” everyone sang as they danced. “Kick off your Sunday shoes. Please, Louise; pull me offa my knees. Jack, get back; c'mon before we crack. Lose your blues; everybody cut footloose”
“You're playing so cool; obeying every rule. Dig way down in your heart; you're burning, yearning for some.” Charlie sang. “Somebody to tell you; that life ain't passing you by”. Violet sang “I'm trying to tell you; it will if you don't even try. You can fly if you'd only” Charlie and Violet sang together.
“Cut Loose, footloose; kick off your Sunday shoes.” All the members of New Directions sang. “Oowhee, Marie; shake it, shake it for me. Whoa, Milo; c'mon, c'mon let go. Lose your blues; everybody cut footloose”
“Footloose, footloose” everyone sang “Kick off your Sunday shoes. Please, Louise; pull me off my knees. Jack, get back; c'mon before we crack. Lose your blues; everybody cut, everybody cut, everybody cut, everybody cut!” Will applauded.
- Awesome guys. – Will said – Now from the top.
Heaven by Bryan Adams. Sung by Marcus;
Crazy In Love by Beyoncé. Sung by Anne;
More Than Words by Extreme. Sung by Charles;
I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco. Sung by Walker;
Footloose by Kenny Loggins. Sung by New Directions;
- Allison Hannigan as Amy Summers (Freespirit101);
- Ana de Armas as Anne Maria Joyce Solé (MaryPierceLopez);
- Logan Lerman as Charlie John Thompson (ArpickgLeeker);
- Tom Welling as Charles Quint (Gonsalorams);
- Scarlett Johanson as Gina Marie Dower (Silvereye1);
- Emily DiDonato as Justine Callaway (Theunitedstateofme);
- Drew Roy as Lucas Halen (BloodAndy);
- Jake T. Austin as Marcus Stoltson (LukeShakespearee);
- Victoria Justine as Rachel Cruz (Gleek.142);
- Nicholas Hoult as Randy Trainer (UnkownPerson123);
- India Eisley as Violet Lambert (Samchel fan);
- Alexander Ludwig as Walker Nathanial Parker (QFabrayGleek4eva);
- Matthew Morrison as Will Shuester;
- AnnaSophia Robb as Leslie Parker;