|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Written by||Samchel fan|
|Directed by||Samchel fan|
The Glee Witch Project
So here what you missed in The New Members!
Halloween came in McKinley and the Glee Club members started to being haunted by The Glee Witch. So Amy had the idea to film the Halloween week to discover something about the Witch. Some strange things happened, like the attack while Rachel, Justine and Anne were playing Bloody Mary or the suspicious talk with the Witch using an Ouilja board. At the Halloween party, they discovered that Violet was the one who was scarying them. Well, one part was her, the other was Coach Sylvester.
And that what you missed in Glee: The New Members
Will Shuester walked into the choir room, with all members of New Directions sitting in the chairs.
- Well, guys. - Will said. - We have too much to do. This week we will do one of the favorite assignments of the Glee Club.
- What is it? - Charles asked.
- A mash-up competition. - Will announced - Girls against boys. The rules are easy: no sexy riot, no pills or things that stimulate you and do not have conflicts among yourselves. The award is something valuable: the winner will sing in the Sectionals.
Everyone was excited.
- It looks spectacular! - Amy said happily.
- We promise Mr. Shue, none of us break the rules. - Marcus said.
- I have several ideas for female’s mash-ups. - Violet commented.
- So, Justine. Is it true? - Rachel said out loud.
- About what? - Justine asked confused.
- Is it true that you and Thompson are the new McKinley High’s couple?
Everyone looked surprised to Charlie and Justine.
- Well... We... - Charlie stammered.
Justine held his hand.
- Yes Rachel. We're dating. Now, why don’t you look someone else to annoy? - Justine answered.
- I was just telling our friends about the news. - Rachel said innocently. - Ah! And don’t forget: the Cheerios party in my house on Thursday. We must celebrate our future victory in Sectionals of cheerleaders.
Charlie looked at Violet, her face showed a frown, but she recovered in a moment.
- Forget about Cheerios. Let's focus on Glee Club. Mr. Shue, how the performances will be? - Violet asked, trying to hide her sad voice.
- On Wednesday, we will take the lucky one who will perform first. The first group will present on Thursday and the other one on Friday.
The bell rang. Everyone left the room. Justine and Charlie went hand in hand.
- It seems a little early we tell everyone about our relationship? - Charlie asked.
- Sorry. Rachel's fault. - Justine answered - I need to speak with a person now. Meet you after school?
Justine walked to the closet Violet, where she was leaning sadly.
- Hi Violet.
- You look sad. - Justine said.
- I'm fine. Why don’t you with Anne? She just went through here.
- I want to talk to you.
- I know you're a good friend for Charlie. I just wanted to see if you're good about the recent news of our relationship.
- I approve you and Charlie. He cares about you. You were made for each other. Justine laughed.
- Don’t exaggerate. It's because you looked so sad in the choir room. You seemed to be... Broken.
- Don’t worry. It was nothing. It is... Personal problems. - Violet spoke quietly. Justine put her hand on Violet’ shoulder.
- Listen, Violet. I know we're not very friendly ... But I understand that is sad, whatever the reason is. Because I was broken before. But now I'm unbroken. I just wanted to tell you to not feel weak and shattered as it you should be feeling.
- It's okay. - Violet said with a smile. Her eyes shine. - Justine, I was thinking. Did you know that a negative more a negative equals a positive?
- I know this is maths, Violet.
- In addition. We were both already suffered enough. Why don’t we join together to show the world what we are? - What's on your mind? - Justine asked raising an eyebrow. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
The next day, Justine and Violet were sitting on benches in the choir room, with Lucas playing his guitar. Will and the rest of the New Directions were watching the girls’ performance.
“I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain…” Justine sang. “Away.” Justine e Violet sang together.
“I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.” Violet sang.
“I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken, I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken.” Justine e Violet sang together. “Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go… I'm gonna give it like it's never been taken, I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving. Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go…”
“The worst is over now and we can breathe again. I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away.” Violet sang. “There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight. I wanna hold you high and steal your pain.” Justine sang.
“I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken, I'm gonna say it like it's never been spoken.” Justine e Violet sang. “Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go… I'm gonna give it like it's never been taken, I'm gonna fall like I don't need saving. Tonight, tonight I'm letting go, go, go, go…”
“No need for me to run, run, run… You're making me believe in everything.” Justine sang. “No need to go and hide, hide, hide… Gonna give you every little piece of me.” Violet sang.
“I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken… I'm gonna love you like I've never been broken…” Violet e Justine harmonized. “Cause I'm broken when I'm open and I don't feel like I am strong enough. Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome and I don't feel right when you're gone away.”
“You've gone away. You don't feel me here, anymore.” Violet sang.
Everyone applauded the performance.
- Nice work, girls. - Will said - This is an example for your mash-ups. Do you already have in mind what artists you will choose?
- Maroon 5! - Lucas exclaimed. The other boys cheered.
- Well, we have bad news. Because we will defeat you with Florence + The Machine. - Anne said. The other girls cheered.
- I appreciate your choices, guys. But remember: it's a friendly competition, no fighting. - Will said.
- But Mr. Shuester, a contest without rivallity is not really fun. - Rachel said.
- Still, let's do it calmly. A step at in time. We don’t want this out of control, right? - Will asked. - You can meet and discuss its presentation. The girls sat in a corner of the room and the boys on the other side of the choir room.
- What are the songs that we Maroon 5? - Walker asked whispering.
- Harder To Breath and Little Of Your Time. - Marcus replied.
- Don’t you think these songs are a bit out of context? - Randy asked.
- Well.. Both songs talk about ... Wait? - Charles argued.
Lucas slapped on Charles back.
- No. - Charlie said - These songs mean stress and the difficulty some people have.
- Being one of which is difficulty breathing. - Walker commented.
- If we want to win this competition, why not use these songs together?
- This is the spirit, Charlie! - Lucas said.
- Explain again why we will make Florence and The Guns? - Rachel asked sarcastically.
- Florence + The Machine. Just because she looks like a man and she is ginger you have to be so prejudicial? - Amy protested.
- Well, I don’t remember the names of ginger people, Amy Winehouse.
- We'll do Florence + The Machine... - Violet said - Because, in spite of her songs are good for Halloween, Florence shows that we can be happy being independent and alone without a man on our shores.
- That is, being a 'forever alone' like you? - Rachel asked.
Violet rolled her eyes.
- I have to admit that I felt stronger when I heard the Florence songs before dating Lucas. - Gina said.
- Let's sing her songs to show the fuerça female! - Anne spoke excitedly.
- I can make the dresses. - Justine said. - My grandmother sews.
The bell rang and all were released to their classes. Amy followed Walker into the hallway.
- Walker! - Amy said. Walker turned in surprise.
- Amy. Did something happen? - Walker said.
- I just wanted to wish you good luck in the competition tomorrow.
- Oh, thank you. To you too.
- If you wan,t you can participate in the next episode Ramy Random Show. - Amy shrugged embarrassed. - The Halloween episode was so successful that it exceeded the Caryl Rae Jepsen's video.
- I thought that the program was just about you and Randy.
- Don’t worry! He's not my boyfriend. We're just best friends. The program name is our name. You know, Amy and Randy is Ramy...
- No, it’s not about it. - Walker replied laughing. - Is that I have to think a little about it. I'm not used to go out with girls... Do you understand?
- Oh. Of course. No problem. - Amy said, trying to disguise the sadness.
- See you tomorrow at the Glee Club?
Walker smiled and turned to walk down the aisle. Amy watched him to lose sight of him. She lowered her head slowly and walked to her locker.
- Why so sad? - Randy asked as he approached Amy. - Let's put a smile on that face. - Randy smiled with lips that moved away from Amy.
- Stop, religious Joker. It seems that Walker doesn’t like me.
- Why do you think about it?
- I asked if he wanted to go out with me and he said he 'had to think'. - Amy said imitating the Walker voice.
- Don’t worry. The boys are like that. - Randy consoled Amy.
- You are like this?
- Well, I never had a date with a girl to know that. - Randy laughed. - My father likes when I get up late in the Church to pray.
- Thank you Randy. You're a great friend.
- You are also Amy. The best Jewish friend I ever had. The rest were just little old ladies asking for money.
Amy smiled and hugged Randy. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
The next day, all the boys had their backs to the audience and wore black jackets. When the music started playing, everyone turned.
“How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable, so condescending unnecessarily critical.” Lucas sang. “I have the tendency of getting very physical, so watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle.” Marcus sang.
“You drain me dry and make me wonder why I'm even here, this Double Vision I was seeing is finally clear.” Charles sang. “You want to stay but you know very well I want you gone, not fit to tread the ground I'm walking on!” Walker sang.
“I just need a little of your time, a little of your time to say the words I never said.” All the boys sang. “I just need a little of your time, a little of your time to show you that I am not dead. Please don't leave, stay in bed and touch my body instead. Gonna make you feel it, can you still feel it? Gonna make you feel it, can you still feel it?”
“Well I got nothing to hide, dip down and come for a ride. Embrace a devil so sly, you can’t hear 'em coming.” Randy sang. “'Cause my defenses are weak, I have no breath left to speak. So take the evidence and bury it somewhere.” Charlie sang.
“When it gets cold outside and you got nobody to love.” The boys sang. “You'll understand what I mean when I say there's no way we're gonna give up. And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams. Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe. Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.”
“Oh my, I don't mind being the other guy.” Randy sang. “Nice try, for these games I do not have the time.” Charles sang. “If you want me, call me, come and take a risk.” Walker sang. “Kiss me somewhere deep below the surface.” Lucas sang.
“I just need…” Charlie sang. “A little of your time, a little of your time to say the words I never said.” The boys sang. “I just need a little of your time, a little of your time to show you that I am not dead. And like a little girl cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreams. Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe. Is there anyone out there, cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe.”
Everyone applauded enthusiastic of the boys performance.
- Can I just say that this show made me excited? - Rachel said, fanning herself.
- Awesome mash-up boys! I could never have imagined mixing those two songs. - Will told cheering.
- Thank you Mr. Shuester. - Lucas thanked.
- I love Maroon 5. - Amy said.
- I'd give the members of Maroon 5 for you six. Because six is better than five. - Rachel said.
- Pervert. - Gina argued, looking with disgust at Rachel.
- I don’t know what was better, listen to this mash-up or hear Randy talking about demons after what happened to him on Halloween. - Annie said laughing.
- It was difficult to accept this proposal, but it was for the greater good. - Randy rolled his eyes. - And no, I had no fear of Halloween. Blame Violet.
- Well, girls, get ready for tomorrow. Your mash-up has to be overcome to theirs. - Will spoke.
The bell rang and everyone left the auditorium.
- Anne Lennox and Justine Henin! - Rachel cried - Remember that today is the Cheerios party.
- Rachel, you don’t need to remember about it every second every day. - Justine replied disturbed.
- Go with them, Justine. I need to go to the library. - Charlie spoke with his arm on Justine shoulder.
- Okay. - Justine murmured and kissed his cheek.
Charlie went to the library, where he sat at a table with a person reading a book.
- You can scare half the school, but you can’t be invisible in a library? - Charlie asked.
Violet down the book she was reading.
- Calm down, Charlie. There isn’t secret mission and no one will spy on us.
- How are you so sure?
- We are in the library.
- And? - Charlie raised an eyebrow.
- Only three percent of students attend the school library. The nerds, the outcasts and me. - Violet shrugged - Besides, what you want to talk to me alone?
- I just wanted to know how you are.
- I'm not sick, then you can consider this as something positive.
- No. I mean ... What do you think about me dating Justine?
Violet bit her lip and tried to be serious.
- I think you are a very cute couple. Did you know that you already have a ship name? Is circulating on the school site all the time.
- Don’t change the subject, Violet. I know you do this to get rid of what you don’t like. I want the truth.
- What do you think?
- Excuse me?
- What do you think about the fact that you are dating Justine?
Charlie paused to think. This conversation would be your decision on what to do in the future. He knew that Violet was changing the subject again, but he had to act normal. Without arousing suspicion, Sue Sylvester had said to him.
- I... I think ... I think Justine and I might be a nice couple and... She is also a good friend ...
- You guys... So undecided.
- What do you mean?
- You're not being honest with yourself. And you should be. Because I read in a book - Violet pointed to the book that was in her hands - that honest people do not hide their deeds.
Charlie was thinking about the words that Violet had said. She was right. He wasn’t being honest with the people or with himself. But how could he lie about his honesty to get what he wanted?
- You... You are right. I'm not being honest with me. What do you think I do?
- Think about your relationship with Justine. Because if I were you, I would be careful to not hurt her heart. Because it will end up hurting yours too. - Violet said.
- Yes I better think about it. - Charlie said nodding. - You won’t answer my question from before?
Violet looked away and sighed.
- I care about you Charlie. I think you're the person who cares for me more than my parents. It's like a friend of mine who was waiting for years. No. Not a friend. But the friend.
Charlie gave a half smile, his face flushing with the declaration of Violet.
- This is... Very cute, Violet. Your words sound like they're taken from a book. No, not just your words. All of you are taken from a book.
Violet smiled back.
- You have to go.
- Why? - Charlie asked confused.
- You'll be late for class.
- Ah! Class, of course. - He rose from his chair. - See you tomorrow?
Coach Sylvester will kill me if she find it, he thought as he walked down the aisle. Why all that Violet did or spoke changed his opinion and his attitudes? What kind of power that girl had on him? Charlie had to be strong, could not let a girl change his plans. He would have to make a difficult decision: pursue his dreams by destroying the Glee Club or drop everything and come back at zero square.
Rachel's house was full of cheerleaders dancing and drinking during the party. Her parents were away from home, so there was no way they know about what was happening.
- That's what you call a party? - Anne whispered to Justine. They were the only ones who were not on the effect of the party’s drinks.
- Unfortunately, yes. - Justine said, looking at Rachel. She was yelling at one of the cheerleaders.
- What can be worse?
- At least Rachel is just speaking the Regina George quotes. She acts like her when she drinks.
- I hate Mean Girls.
A girl grabbed a microphone that was plugged into the sound box.
- Attention. Attention! Let's play Truth or Dare!
All Cheerios celebrated. Rachel went to Justine and Annie and dragged them to a wheel with the cheerleaders sitting on the floor. Rachel grabbed a bottle and placed in the middle. One by one, the Cheerios swirled the bottle and played the game. Each round, Rachel screamed that the game was dull and drank more. Then in a moment, the bottle pointed to Rachel.
- Truth or Dare, Rachel? - Another girl asked.
- Challenge is to me.
- Okay I dare you something very risky.
Rachel raised an eyebrow.
- I doubt you kiss a girl here. - Announced the Cheerio.
The cheerleaders were silent. Rachel laughed.
- You call that a challenge? See that, losers. - Rachel came over and spoke to Annie, who was staring at the floor. Rachel gave a kiss to Anne, surprise and no reaction to what to do with the situation. Anne pushed Rachel, who fell lying on the floor laughing.
- Are you crazy? What do you think you are doing? - Anne yelled at Rachel.
- Calm down, Annie. - Rachel replied, laughing. - It's just a joke. Wait... Are you gay?
- It seems so. Now your challenge is to kiss me again. - Rachel said with a pout.
Anne couldn’t stand the pressure and slapped in the face of Rachel. All the girls were shocked and not knowing what to do. Anne stand quickly and left the Rachel’s house weeping.
- Annie! - Justine screamed and went to the street following Annie. - Get back here!
- I hate her, Justine. I hate, hate, hate her! - Anne hugged Justine, weeping as she spoke.
- I'm sorry. She exceeded the limits this time.
- What will become of me? Now everyone will think I'm a lesbian. I don’t want a bad reputation after that. My life is over.
Justine didn’t know what to say to her friend. Does Rachel did it on purpose? Or was only the effect of drinking? Rachel Cruz was a lesbian?
- Come on. - Justine said as he took the hand of Anne. - I'll take you home.
- Don’t tell anyone about this. Please. Justine gave a sigh,
- Okay, I promise. _____________________________________________________________________________________________
The next day, the girls were in the auditorium stage, wearing black dresses for their performance.
“Seems that I have been held, in some dreaming state. A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake.” Gina sang. “No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber. Until I realise that it was you who held me under.”
“Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids.” Amy sang e all the girls began to tap dance steps. “Shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs.”
“No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.” Violet sang with all the other girls. “No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden. No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love. No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love. No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.”
“Through the crowd I was…” Justine harmonized. “Through the crowd I was…” Rachel harmonized. “Through the crowd I was…” Annie harmonized.
“And I could hear the thunder and see the lightning crack and all around the world was waking, I never could go back.” Justine sang. “Cuz all the walls of dreaming, they were torn right open and finally it seemed that the spell was broken.” Rachel sang.
“And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open.” Annie sang. “And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open…”
“You are the revelation, you want to get it right.” The girls sang. “But it's a conversation, I just can't have tonight. You want a revelation, some kind of resolution…”
“No light, no light in your bright blue eyes, I never knew daylight could be so violent.” All the girls sang while dancing. “A revelation in the light of day, you can’t choose what stays and what fades away. And I'd do anything to make you stay. No light, no light. Tell me what you want me to say.”
“Would you leave me, if I told you what I’d done?” Violet sang. “And would you leave me, if I told you what I’d become? Cause it’s so easy…” Violet looked to Charlie and looked away. “To say it to a crowd, but it’s so hard, my love. To say…” the other girls harmonized “say”.
“No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.” All the girls sang “No more calling like a crow for a boy, for a body in the garden. No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love. No more dreaming like a girl so in love, so in love. No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.”
“You want a revalation, you want to get-get-get-get… But it’s a conversation, I just can’t have-have-have-have-have… You want a revalation, some kind of resolution, you want a revalation… You want a revelation, you want to get right.” All the girls sang. “But it's a conversation, I just can't have tonight. You want a revelation, some kind of resolution…”
“Tell me what you want me to say.” Rachel sang and at the end of the song, all the girls fell to the ground.
Everyone cheered as the girls got off the stage.
- Incredible. I'm speechless, ladys. One of the best mash-ups I've ever heard in my life! - Will said as he cheered.
- I almost danced with these songs. - Charles said and everybody laughed.
- So? Who won the competition? - Gina asked.
- You’ll only know next week. - Will replied while out of the auditorium.
- This is unfair! We work all week for nothing! - Rachel complained.
- Calm down Rachel. Take your time. - Randy said.
- Someone smells like alcohol. - Lucas asked as he smelled the air. Everybody looked at Rachel, Annie and Justine.
- Let's change the subject? - Annie spoke hastily. - How about we sing a mash-up together as a form of celebration?
- Celebrate what if none of us won anything? - Marcus asked disappointed.
- Winning isn’t everything. Even losing we have each other, right? - Amy said. - I mean, this competition is just the beginning. In two weeks, we will be in Sectionals. We must celebrate that we are still going strong as one family.
- I agree with Amy. – Walker said while looking for Am. He smiled and Amy felt her face flush.
- Nice speech, Amy! - Violet celebrated as applauded.
- But what songs we sing? We have nothing prepared. - Randy said.
- Let's improvise. Because that's what we do best. - Charlie replied.
- In a good way. - Justine said.
Everyone smiled and went towards the stage, picking up clothes in the dressing room. The girls were outside and the boys were on stage with their heads down.
- One, two, three and... - Charlie said – Action!
“Smack the paparazzi, the paparazzi.” Lucas sang. “Smack the paparazzi, the paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi.” Lucas sang quickly. “Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi.”
The music started playing and the girls came on stage dancing.
“We are the crowd, we're co-coming out, got my flash on, it's true need that picture of you.” Amy sang. “It's so magical, we'd be so fantastical.”
“Leather and jeans, garage glamorous, not sure what it means.” Gina sang. “But this photo of us it don't have a price. Ready for those flashing lights, 'cause you know that baby, I...”
“I'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi.” The girls sang. “Baby there's no other superstar, you know that I’ll be your, papa-paparazzi. Promise i'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine. Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me, papa-paparazzi.”
“Smack the paparazzi, he's camera drops it. The look on his face like he can't believe, he clocked me.” Charles sang. “Stop being so cocky when you are trying to stop me, just take-take the chew what you can and don't try to mock me.” Walker sang. “Antagonism talking to much lipstick, you will think you want me to slap you like a girl quick.” Marcus sang.
“All up in my business when I am trying to get down, in the back seat of my Mini I am trying to hit this round down-down, July Brown, the butty was popping out. I am stroking like clowns when the paparazzi are popping out.” Lucas rapped. “He went click-click-click with his camera and I went with my hands on.”
“I'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi.” Everbody sang. “Baby there's no other superstar, you know that I’ll be your, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi. Promise i'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine. Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi.”
“Real good, we dance in the studio.” Justine sang. “Snap snap, that on the radio.” Rachel sang. “Don't stop for anyone.” Amy sang. “We're plastic but we're still have fun!” Violet sang.
“I'm your biggest fan i'll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi.” Everybody sang. “Baby there's no other superstar, you know that I’ll be your, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi. Promise i'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is mine. Baby you'll be famous chase you down until you love me, papa-paparazzi. Smack the paparazzi, smack the paparazzi!”
Broken/Unbroken by Seether/Demi Lovato. Sung by Justine and Violet;
Harder To Breath/Little Of Your Time by Maroon 5. Sung By New Directions Boys;
Blinding/No Light, No Light by Florence + The Machine. Sung by New Directions Girls;
Smack The Paparazzi/Paparazzi by LMFAO/Lady Gaga. Sung by New Directions;
- Allison Hannigan as Amy Summers (Freespirit101);
- Ana de Armas as Anne Maria Joyce Solé (MaryPierceLopez);
- Logan Lerman as Charlie John Thompson (ArpickgLeeker);
- Tom Welling as Charles Quint (Gonsalorams);
- Scarlett Johanson as Gina Marie Dower (Silvereye1);
- Emily DiDonato as Justine Callaway (Theunitedstateofme);
- Drew Roy as Lucas Halen (BloodAndy);
- Jake T. Austin as Marcus Stoltson (LukeShakespearee);
- Victoria Justine as Rachel Cruz (Gleek.142);
- Nicholas Hoult as Randy Trainer (UnkownPerson123);
- India Eisley as Violet Lambert (Samchel fan);
- Alexander Ludwig as Walker Nathanial Parker (QFabrayGleek4eva);
- Matthew Morrison as Will Shuester;
Time To Vote:
Who should win the mash-up competition? The boys or the girls? Say your option in the comments! ;)